Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't really bashing but I guess it came out a bit harsh.
What I meant was that you usually post several nice pics in tandem with your videos so.... where are dem pics???:stick

I see, no worries, mate! It's just that I was aware that I was posting a 18 minutes long video, and I know (and was prepared) that that isn't for everyone. ;)

I'll see if I can make a gallery as soon as possible. :)

Until then, allow me to repost an old picture. :)

IMG_8252.jpg

I see, no worries, mate! It's just that I was aware that I was posting a 18 minutes long video, and I know (and was prepared) that that isn't for everyone. ;)

I'll see if I can make a gallery as soon as possible. :)

Until then, allow me to repost an old picture. :)

IMG_8252.jpg

:rock :rock

The more I look at him the more I want him.

These last couple of days I've really noticed my Count Dooku PF. I don't know if it's because I just reviewed him. Whenever I walk passed him, he just looks cooler than ever! I love that you can re-discover an old piece in your collection like that!

surprisingly dooku didnt get all that hype compared to the other pieces. if he did then i bet you the pricing would've gone crazy by now. i guess what im trying to say is, this stat is a keeper.

Yes I still like my count dooku statue a lot. He's a simple cool sith. I think siths are very cool. Now we needs e cool jedi knights made like Shan, younger obi wan, qui gon, etc.

From what I've seen there is no way it will reach anywhere near 300 pounds, dollars maybe.

The last one I saw on ebay was around $350ish Australian and that just sat there for so long I'm unsure if it sold or the seller just gave up and didn't relist.

But I have to agree that this is a seriously under rated piece and I would have snapped it up if I hadn't already had a couple of others pf's on the ol' CC :lol

I just received my Dooku but it has a paint chip above his eyebrow. Anyone have a remedy for this?

Back