Corrose Designs: Joker: "I know the squealers when I see ‘em..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so an update on this!
I have not been so passionate on a project like I have with this one. I have went through a lot over the last few months, and lost some money in the project along the way.
I had tried 2 different people for molding and casting my master on this. Each time, they were delivering results that would have required some additional bondo and sanding work. In addition to losing a lot of time and money, I just couldn't settle for a "finished" product that I had to work on some more. I finally found someone who delivers top notch work, and I might get these new casts back possibly this week.

Very shortly after I will open up sales for these, so if you have had interest, please go ahead and speak up and I can start a list. I don't have hard costs just this second, but speaking up as interested will help me gauge things.

Thanks!

Page 1 updated with final photos. Only have a few of these made, so let me know ASAP if anyone is interested. All details are outlined on page 1, post 1, so please read through before asking. Thanks.

PM's replied to. Tentatively 2 are spoken for, just leaves 3. Please let me know ASAP if anyone else is interested.

Thanks

Payment received from Gruff.
One of the spots is secured, and 3 others tentatively spoken for pending payments. One possible spot left.

Another photo I took tonight of the TV setup.

olcdAo.jpg

Looks really good man, if I had a Joker I'd be all over this. Any update on the Pollos buckets?

2 of the pendings have not replied, so these spots are still available.

@TheDanger - shoot me a PM about the buckets to refresh me.

Not 100% back, more like 40%
I'm just easing back into things by trying to wrap up old projects first, things that were put on hold. So everyone just bear with me as I try to slowly get plugged back into things.

On top of everything that has happened, the computer that I use to model in 3D finally quit on me. I have a new computer on order but they are not cheap.
If any of you support this project or any of my other current projects, you will be going a long way to help me absorb those costs and get back to creating.

I have a thread over in 1/6 for sale, selling some of my sewer base stands at what I feel is a great shipped price. Those are in hand and ready to go.

Thanks all

Back