Cop/Mob MMS DX Joker Pair Buy/Split Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to get just the cop side of the set, if price is within my budget. I'm based in the Philippines, btw.

I never quite get the purpose of these things, are you eventually going to buy a bunch of Dx's and sell off the outfits and such?

I currently have several DXs that I'm trying to sell (since some people only want parts of the figure, like the police outfit or the PERS head).

I currently have several DXs that I'm trying to sell (since some people only want parts of the figure, like the police outfit or the PERS head).

I want the cop head. Missed one on eBay last night that went for only $20. I'm hoping to spend no more than $25-$30 for the stupid thing. At the Buy it Now prices online, I might as well just buy a DX myself and have a better purple coat Joker... Let me know!

I read someone getting parts on Monkey Depot? They have that head for $30! Game on! Unfortunately they don't have any of the other parts for the bash I'm doing but those I can score off eBay at affordable prices.

I want the cop head. Missed one on eBay last night that went for only $20. I'm hoping to spend no more than $25-$30 for the stupid thing. At the Buy it Now prices online, I might as well just buy a DX myself and have a better purple coat Joker... Let me know!

do you use .. a TT body with narrow shoulders to suit up the extra joker ?

I'm looking for:
Cop Joker white shirt with tie, black shoes with socks and the belt please let me know send me a PM.

Back