Cop/Mob MMS DX Joker Pair Buy/Split Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta go with both. Why not? I can't say I understand any of the bashing of either figure. Both superb.

Personally I'm not "bashing" the Cop Joker, I just don't want it. :lol

So if I can help out someone who DOES want it, while helping myself in the process by lowering the amount of money I'll have to pay for the figure that I really DO want, why not!? Nothing wrong with that, right?

You can remove me off the list! Made a deal with another member that lets me get the Cop Joker for $80! :D

If anyone wants to split with me let me know. I want the entire new updated purple suit w/chain and gloves and shoes. I do not want the cop joker nor the stand nor the updated PERS head.

So you would get the cop joker and gun, knife, cards, Deluxe Stand, and extra PERS make-up head. Let me know, I ordered a hot toys version through Joe and should be getting it in July with the hot toys shipment.

Hell if given a good deal I would even throw in my old purple coat, paints, chain, gloves and shoes

Last edited:
WELL..... it has been months since anyone has posted in this thread but thought I would give it another try.

I am looking for the DX Joker purple outfit with everything except for the police joker headsculpt/outfit/accesories. I am interested in everything else including the box. It is a long shot as i am sure everyone is interested in the purple suit joker, but what the hell. I thought I would try.

Forgot about this! I am also only interested in one other clown suit and accessories. Already have a complete DX coming, but want another purple suit. Don't want the box, no cop joker, you can even keep the body, Pers head. i just want the purple clown getup and the accessesories for it. Let me know cheers

I have a cop joker for sale if anyone is interested. It includes the headsculpt, outfit and all of the accessories. Let me know if anyone is interested. thanks

I know this thread is for splitting up the cob and mob/clown Jokers, but I figured it'd make the most sense for me to post this here:

I've noticed some people have expressed interest to me and others about just the PERS DX head or just the mob Joker stuff (no head, no cop stuff). I have a few loose DX Jokers for sale and if people only want the head or the outfit, I'm willing to work with any matching pairs to make such a split. Other sellers might want to do so also.

So in the spirit of splitting the cop and mob Jokers, maybe anyone who wants to split the DX PERS head and DX outfit could also be able to put their name forward? It'd make matches easier for everyone concerned.

I know this thread is for splitting up the cob and mob/clown Jokers, but I figured it'd make the most sense for me to post this here:

I've noticed some people have expressed interest to me and others about just the PERS DX head or just the mob Joker stuff (no head, no cop stuff). I have a few loose DX Jokers for sale and if people only want the head or the outfit, I'm willing to work with any matching pairs to make such a split. Other sellers might want to do so also.

So in the spirit of splitting the cop and mob Jokers, maybe anyone who wants to split the DX PERS head and DX outfit could also be able to put their name forward? It'd make matches easier for everyone concerned.

I'd be in for just a DX joker head! Thats if the price is right.

Eric

I never quite get the purpose of these things, are you eventually going to buy a bunch of Dx's and sell off the outfits and such?

Back