coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that's just how the digital model looks. When printed, it will have a higher polygon count (higher resolution) and those jagged curves will be completely smooth.

If we're talking about the same thing, those aren't even seam lines. The edges of the dome in that rendering are too angular and are in the wrong place. The clear dome should have no straight lines and should extend down to the dragon's "cheeks" (closest anatomical term I can think of) and back all the way across it's head. It's early, and I won't lose my **** unless I see a physical prototype at Comic Con with weird edges like that, but it's a bit concerning nonetheless.

Yeah, I know exactly what you meant, I imagine it is just put together that way for the rendering for whatever reason. I can't imagine either Prime 1 or Coolprops would allow the actual physical dome to be shaped like that.

Looks incredible, but that tail is a real space-hog. Think it'll fit in a PAX?

The tail does look pretty big, most likely it would fit into a "Pax", my preferred cabinet is a "Stuva". Hopefully this beast will fit. I guess we wont know exact dimensions until this beauty goes up for pre-order. Heaps exited for this one - (does ninja backflip).

I assume we'll hear/see something when the summer conventions start. Pretty sure that's what P1/CP said.

We might see more of it next week. Although if it's true that P1 are making their own Big chap, I'd rather see that so that we can decide between it and the coolprops version.

We might see more of it next week. Although if it's true that P1 are making their own Big chap, I'd rather see that so that we can decide between it and the coolprops version.
Yeah. My finger is hovering over a non-existent "buy now" button so it's probably for the best this isn't available yet. Lol

Thankfully SS is giving away discount codes on their livestreams so it's helping to soften the imminent financial blow. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

He'll probably fit on top of a Besta in a worst-case. Looking forward to this one a lot. I'm ultra selective these days and am aiming for a small collection of great pieces from my must-have movies only. Prime 1/Coolprops are delivering on that front-just wish Prime 1 would produce some Terminator pieces.

20476516_1882024148729967_5849678006174808097_n.jpg

20374670_1467959293257312_4866242982252919329_n.jpg

That's the best Alien statue I've ever seen. It'd be the only Alien piece I'd need.

Back