Confirmed: Next Tuesday we're getting a new "Buffy" figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the sculpt looks different somehow. Maybe it's the hair and paint, i dunno. She's looking good though. Only slight problem so far is her pants being baggy but i'm sure that'll be fixed.If not then it's not a major problem.

I dont like how Sideshow have her back facing to us so we can't see her face. That's just mean! lol

Slayerverse98 said:
I think the sculpt looks different somehow. Maybe it's the hair and paint, i dunno. She's looking good though. Only slight problem so far is her pants being baggy but i'm sure that'll be fixed.If not then it's not a major problem.

I dont like how Sideshow have her back facing to us so we can't see her face. That's just mean! lol

The pants will be fixed, hopefully. And if not, maybe it's just a "back" problem, and once displayed not noticeable, because you won't display it back facing like Sideshow! ;)

Do you think we will get a surprise announcement from Monday on Toy Fair? I'm starting to think we might. Looking at the products page on the SSC website TF coverage, I've noticed there not even one 12 inch figure made by Sideshow, which is weird. Don't you think they'd be presenting new 12 inch figures from their star lines, like Star Wars? I'm feeling they might still have something for us.

olvidadero said:
Do you think we will get a surprise announcement from Monday on Toy Fair? I'm starting to think we might. Looking at the products page on the SSC website TF coverage, I've noticed there not even one 12 inch figure made by Sideshow, which is weird. Don't you think they'd be presenting new 12 inch figures from their star lines, like Star Wars? I'm feeling they might still have something for us.

The" Brr. It's cold outside" could be snowBunny Amidala perhaps?
And you get a pretty good view of Buffy 2's face in the alternating pictures on the Toyfair page.

JoeSweden said:
And you get a pretty good view of Buffy 2's face in the alternating pictures on the Toyfair page.
bffypfv2hh1.gif

Ummm, the eye brows are too thick. Almost Bert and Erniesh...and because of that it seems off. I don't know if this is really an improvement from the original...

BDboystoys said:
Yeah I really doubt the Angel line is done, is it a matter of timing thats the issue? Because when the next one comes out you will order it right? I dont understand why you'd just stop when their may be more soon. They coming out slowly, but surely I believe.
We haven't had an Angel announcement since SDCC, and no reassurance that there's going to be another one. If Sideshow would just let us know that something else is coming eventually perhaps I'd be more patient, but I'm tired of waiting around playing guessing games. Time to move on.

And no, I won't order the next one. If there is indeed a next one.

I hope they announce somthing else because this sucks!
First of all when did buffy have them clothes on?the top half looks to be from graduation part 2,but the trousers are from part one?
When buffy had the black top,and red pants on her hair was down.The first one is soo much better.

Did anyone else think that with SSC had to do something with all the PF Buffys with the lazy eye issue that were returned and they used them to give us this. That'd explain the nonsense of the choice, and the quick delivery estimate date. Or am being too evil?

olvidadero said:
Did anyone else think that with SSC had to do something with all the PF Buffys with the lazy eye issue that were returned and they used them to give us this. That'd explain the nonsense of the choice, and the quick delivery estimate date. Or am being too evil?

Well I thought that maybe the unused ones where changed for this. But I realised its just not possible. The new hair sculpt would mean a totally new mold.

Dave mack said:
that pic on the previous page shows the same eye issue

I agree, there's still some lazy eye. But if you pay attention, Sarah Michelle Gellar herself suffers from lazy eye. Okay, it's not that she's cross-eyed or whatnot, but sometimes it's pretty noticeable. It doesn't bother me so much this lazy eye issue, since I started realizing that the own actress had some (clearly noticeable in some Buffy episodes, not so much in the pictures).

Back