Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called SS and had them charge my last flex pay early! After such a long wait, I'm really happy it turned out so good!

I am glad I did not get this - the face is not Conan to me. My opinion only. Great if you love it.

Totally understand Bob. Frazetta image will always be my difinitive Conan with Buscema second but I can appreciate some variation also and this one feels like Conan to me.

Awesome wolf-brother! Can't wait to see the in hand pics and receive him myself.

It's been a long wait marker but I really like this rendition and it appears SS did it justice. We should get a nice piece as SS has delivered on all their Conans afaic with the exception of giving the Prize brown eyes! Scheduled delivery next Tuesday.

Some new pics on SF courtesy of CessnaDriver

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

This piece looks amazing IMO. So pumped.

Those photos look great. If I can make it through SDCC without adding to my PO list I'd consider ordering this again, maybe I can get a deal locally on the reg. Like the mace more than the sword anyway. Looks really good.

Absolutely! ^^^ this is the savage Conan that we deserve! I hope mine ships today.

Mine arrived twenty minutes ago. Big box, but nowhere near big or heavy enough to justify the insane $135 U.S. shipping cost I was slugged with. Hopefully I like the statue so much that I conveniently forget about that part...or at least it stops stinging quite as much. :lol

Unfortunately that will all have to wait until I get back home tonight.

Back