Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's just a matter of being misplaced in the production pics, right?

Some additional futzing in the production pics would have shown the skirt tunic a little better. I did some fuzting on the piece myself and I believe I was able to achieve a good representation of placement of the tunic, belts, and spartan skirt. See attached (please forgive the bluriness and not the best lighting conditions for this pic, I just did a quick snap to show what is achievable with some more futzing).
image[1].jpeg

Some additional futzing in the production pics would have shown the skirt tunic a little better. I did some fuzting on the piece myself and I believe I was able to achieve a good representation of placement of the tunic, belts, and spartan skirt. See attached (please forgive the bluriness and not the best lighting conditions for this pic, I just did a quick snap to show what is achievable with some more futzing).
View attachment 185716

wow great stuff.
Your help on this thread is much appreciated !

Thanks Alex for taking your time with it, I'm relieved. The pic is looking very good too, the paint app (which was my main concern) is looking solid

Really don't have the space to fit another statue but this is screaming "BUY ME" loudly

ha feeling the same ... personally I think this is the easily the best representation of Conan ever and I don't think any ARH statue will surpass it (with all respect to them, as they do produce great stuff)

Agreed with the above.
I love Frazetta like the next person but I really never liked his painting with Conan and the girl at his feet, the one from which ARH is making a statue. This Conan PF perfectly captures how I always imagined Conan from Howard's books, which is the most important feature. Awesome base, added details of tailoring and accessories and the dynamic pose are all icings on the cake.

I think I if I pack up the Scarlet Witch (brooks) I can put him there next to my Red Sonja. Ugh!

Yeah I'm in a similar position ..... I literally have nowhere to put this at the moment. Not a single spot.
Going to need to do some ebaying this week to clear space :D

If they can match those final production pics, they can delay till December for all I care :)

Don't understand the delays they had production piece at hand,that means he is done and ready for shipping.

[SUP][/SUP]
Don't understand the delays they had production piece at hand,that means he is done and ready for shipping.

I dont get this either. Not a huge ES, production piece arrived/photographed. I would have thought that at most it would have gotten a few days bump, not another entire month.

Back