Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Undying is going to be great. I love the dark horse comics, and this Conan looks like he jumped right out of the pages! For me the ARH Frazetta pieces are prolly going to be a little over the top.. $500-$600 is around my max for a statue, and I dont see the Frazetta Conans being in that range. Dosen't mean I wouldnt love to own one because I think ARH is going to knock them outta the park!

Undying is going to be great. I love the dark horse comics, and this Conan looks like he jumped right out of the pages! For me the ARH Frazetta pieces are prolly going to be a little over the top.. $500-$600 is around my max for a statue, and I dont see the Frazetta Conans being in that range. Dosen't mean I wouldnt love to own one because I think ARH is going to knock them outta the park!

We plan to have Barbarian in the $500-$600 price range, death Dealer on horse will be very close to this price too. The plan is to sell them out fast and make sure its affordable for everyone. The rest of the new sculpts will have to be evaluated. If you dont mind a larger NRD, we can do them for these prices no problem at all.

Hope this answers your question

We plan to have Barbarian in the $500-$600 price range, death Dealer on horse will be very close to this price too. The plan is to sell them out fast and make sure its affordable for everyone. The rest of the new sculpts will have to be evaluated. If you dont mind a larger NRD, we can do them for these prices no problem at all.

When does death dealer come out? I'm really interested in that one.

I'm 100% in if it's that price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't be any cheaper

But if done right they will be a lot better!!

Forget about large nrd, I have no problem paying the full amount at time of preorder if there is a discount. Like what PCS is doing, 12-15% discount if paid full at preorder. I think it's a good idea, it provides small companies like arh cash flow now and give buyer a bit discount for full payment.

Can't wait to see the conan, hope arh knocks it out of the park, the girl next to conan will be my biggest concern after conan vs snake.

You want to be careful quoting those prices. For some reason $500-600 causes many people to lock onto $500 as the expected price when in reality its more likely to be $599 :)

Just went back and looked at all the pics (including the convention ones)
Don't really get people cancelling this .....think there are more than a few that will regret it.
I know ARH now has the Frazetta license ...but this thing looks straight out of a Frazetta painting to my eyes anyway!

I'll definitely be ending up with 2 Conan pieces .... this and ARH's Barbarian.

Forget about large nrd, I have no problem paying the full amount at time of preorder if there is a discount. Like what PCS is doing, 12-15% discount if paid full at preorder. I think it's a good idea, it provides small companies like arh cash flow now and give buyer a bit discount for full payment.

Can't wait to see the conan, hope arh knocks it out of the park, the girl next to conan will be my biggest concern after conan vs snake.

The Subject of the girl doesn't have to come up this time around. This is going to be an exact replica of the paintings. No deviations, no changes. With guys like Tony and Ehren %100 behind it you need not worry. Both these guys do superb work.
Thanks for the reminder about the discount from Jerry, I will pass this information along.
Paying in full, and Flex payment will be available.

You want to be careful quoting those prices. For some reason $500-600 causes many people to lock onto $500 as the expected price when in reality its more likely to be $599 :)

How about "yet to be determined"?
We like to make it irresistibly good all around. Yes ok thanks
Now back to topic on hand
Again apologies I don't mean to detail this thread

Anyone else have their waitlist for the ex. become an active order?

Me today. Even though I *****ed about them adding on to the ES, I just wasn't sold on ARH's version. So I got on the WL once I decided to pass on that one, and glad I did! Though i'll bet the Frazetta news has sparked a few cancellations. To me, I think a wall relief would be amazing from Frazetta, but this is the PF to put next to Sonja.

Why is the ARH stuff back in discussion in this thread again? There are MULTIPLE threads for ARH stuff that are active right now.

Why is the ARH stuff back in discussion in this thread again? There are MULTIPLE threads for ARH stuff that are active right now.

Who is talking about the ARH stuff? I only mentioned that my WL converted for this, and speculated it was because they announced the Frazetta license. I mean, they were brought up as a talking point ABOUT THIS PIECE, but I fail to see what prompted your reply.

There is an awful lot of Conan coming, and I think people are just trying to get the piece that most speaks to them. Especially for those that collect from multiple lines.

If you don't mind me asking when did you get on the wait list? I got in on December 2nd and hope it converts.

Right after it sold out. But I bet you will get one. I know it's a low ES, but with so many Conan's coming up, people will pick the one they like best and that will add to a few conversions.

Back