Computerfly's Captain America Comiquette - Round 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, 1 more before I go...

CapandSpidey2.jpg

TRUE GREATNESS!

That looks awesome CF, blows the PFs out of the water, out of the atmosphere then onto the moon. Well done!

I know that Wolverine conversion is going to turn out crazy good. I think that Wolvie's conversion will really show how stupid the cloth looks on that PF. If you convert him and Sabretooth, I truly think PF collectors will be beside themselves when they see how good they look fully sculpted.

I know I look at these PF sculpts in a whole different light now because of your incredible skills. That says a lot. Everyone basically knows how I feel about PF's.:lol

That would be interesting to see, but from the WIP it didn't seem like Wolvie had very good pectoral bulk or definition under the jammies so I'm apprehensive about how good that would look.

Nice work! But think need to do something about the line on the thigh, if not, Cap looks like wearing a boxer under his pants. ;)

That's how Classic Cap's outfit is designed. Like Superman, he's got little shorts outside his spandex pants. But they are both blue, so it is not as noticeable.

I love my PF but of course this is better.Have you thought of shading the muscles?

Back