Commando-kit bash -wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Started a simple commando kit bash. All I need is to air brush/paint the camo on him and then give him a few cuts (battle damage). I also need to give him a watch and a better M-60.

updated

commando004.jpg

commando003-1.jpg

commando001.jpg

Last edited:
Figure looks good so far but I don't remember any underwater scenes in the film.

Looks cool so far mate. I had a Commando in mind, i'll inevitably have 2 T-800 bodies, one of which may be used on a commando bash. What pants are those?

I'll be keeping my eye on this!!

I used the pants form the vietnam russel figure form DRAGON. Perfect fit.

Looks cool so far mate. I had a Commando in mind, i'll inevitably have 2 T-800 bodies, one of which may be used on a commando bash. What pants are those?

I'll be keeping my eye on this!!

Awesome T-800! I've always wanted a custom Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Matrix from Commando! Are you using the HT Dutch body and Dutch head sculpt for him? Your pictures are dark, and it's a little hard to tell. Can you take some brighter pictures in better light? What knife are you using? I remember he had a big cool survival knife like Rambo at the end of the movie when he fought Bennett. Are those boots the boots from Dutch? Details...! Thanks! :wave

1x Hot toys dutch body
1x Hot toys terminator 2 headsculpt
1x hot toys knife for predator billy
1x Hot toys prison break boots

LET'S PARTY

commando005.jpg

commando006.jpg

Awesome T-800! I've always wanted a custom Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Matrix from Commando! Are you using the HT Dutch body and Dutch head sculpt for him? Your pictures are dark, and it's a little hard to tell. Can you take some brighter pictures in better light? What knife are you using? I remember he had a big cool survival knife like Rambo at the end of the movie when he fought Bennett. Are those boots the boots from Dutch? Details...! Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Allright! Thanks for the "recipe" for your Commando custom! The lighter pictures look great! I have one of those quad rocket launchers I want to use with my Commando when he's done. I managed to find one in 1/6 scale on eBay that is green like the one in the movie.

Great work! Now I know what parts I'll be using for my Commando! :)

That's ok!! i also made the belt with bits and pieces. Need a watch now to finish him off.

P.s (Sorry about the background garden pictures. The garden is due to be professionally landscaped in next few weeks)

Allright! Thanks for the "recipe" for your Commando custom! The lighter pictures look great! I have one of those quad rocket launchers I want to use with my Commando when he's done. I managed to find one in 1/6 scale on eBay that is green like the one in the movie.

Great work! Now I know what parts I'll be using for my Commando! :)

Last edited:
It looks great T-800. I was just about to mention that you need a watch, but noticed you said it just above.

Good work.:clap

Back