Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
Got to figure out how to do the piping on the front of the shirt.
Got some white vinyl sticker sheets coming to finish the base and all I need then is to do the rings on the sleeves.
Not bad seeing as its only cost abou t£30 to do.

Martyd, awesome work. Commander Wolffe is a bad ass and its nice to see someone doing him out of armor as well. :clap

I got an armored version in the works also. Been weeks since i got any progress on him thow!

100_0242.jpg

100_0239.jpg

Looks good ScottyB. Didn't realize there were so many Wolffe fans around.

:duff

Yea my jaw dropped when I seen his phase 2 paint scheme In the show!

U should see Boba mikes he has a fully finished wollfe and his paint app are incredible.

Good start on your gorge Cant wait to see the final pic's.

Looking GOOD!! :hi5:

I hope SS does him...because I am no good with a paint brush.

Really like how he looks great work man wolffe is one of my favorite characters from that series and love to see him in an armored version.

Martyd, awesome work. Commander Wolffe is a bad ass and its nice to see someone doing him out of armor as well. :clap

Thanks, to be honest i would have loved to create one in armour but lack of funds put paid to that! All the custom Wolffes on the thread looking great.

Not familiar w/ the character but the paint apps look great! You should dfinitely be proud of that one!

I had a similar idea to this but didn't follow through with it. Liking the officer outfit. Spiderrogue was looking at making republic officer outfits.

What's the base (white part) made from?

The white base is just a printed sticker, got the template from on here somewhere and updated a picture of a sideshow base for Wolffe. Did one for my captain Rex too but all my photos have dissapeared since the site changed a while back.

Back