Commander Praji - Sideshow Exclusive 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone noticed how many disappointed comments SS got on their site for the Imperial officer,holy shnikes I don't think I've ever seen that many.I think people are starting get sick of SS releasing these mediocre figure's.

Simple, don't buy them. Do these dingleberry's whine to their Mom when cuts their steak wrong?

No. I hyped it. :eek:

LYNCH THE BEOCH!!!!!!

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I guess if I got caught up in the hype, I'd be a little bummed out too.

He is a minor character, but when Sideshow has made a minor character for Star Wars, it feels to me like it is actually strengthening the line and adding years of life to things. I know that Chewie, R2, Troopers, Vader, Fett, and all of the other "must haves" are in the works. To get a minor character like this shows a commitment to a depth that I never thought possible. My favorite part of Star Wars is catching glimpses of some the odd creatures and strange faces just at the side of the frame. When I was a kid, Kenner made a whole host of aliens, bad guys, and heroes for my Star Wars collection that captured the SW universe so well. Sideshow seems to be keeping up with that tradition, and making a nice mix of the oddball characters to go with some of the bigger releases. I guess I just see a minor figure, but certainly not a mediocre one.

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I guess if I got caught up in the hype, I'd be a little bummed out too.

He is a minor character, but when Sideshow has made a minor character for Star Wars, it feels to me like it is actually strengthening the line and adding years of life to things. I know that Chewie, R2, Troopers, Vader, Fett, and all of the other "must haves" are in the works. To get a minor character like this shows a commitment to a depth that I never thought possible. My favorite part of Star Wars is catching glimpses of some the odd creatures and strange faces just at the side of the frame. When I was a kid, Kenner made a whole host of aliens, bad guys, and heroes for my Star Wars collection that captured the SW universe so well. Sideshow seems to be keeping up with that tradition, and making a nice mix of the oddball characters to go with some of the bigger releases. I guess I just see a minor figure, but certainly not a mediocre one.

You're just a fanboy. You clearly make too much sense. :monkey1

Hype aside, I just wish they would drop the secrecy on releases.

Or maybe SW babies need to quit living life high strung. Sideshow had fun, the same as they did with all their products.

Those that don't want fun can just go to ebay and get their helping of Hasblo's SW figures or the one or two Medicom figures their parents will buy them.

You're just a fanboy. You clearly make too much sense. :monkey1

Totally a fanboy...what gave it away? I didn't know this guy had a name, but when I saw his face, I immediately knew who it was. "Yes, it's Vader's flunky on the blockade runner"

I guess I only got geeked out enough to know all the names of the cool creatures ILM created!

You know, this whole mess has me realizing, a vast majority of Star Wars collectors seem to have a view of expectation from a company with regards to offering and quality and such, and if expectation isn't met it becomes like a horrific tragedy. Over the past few months, I've been fairly involved in the ALIENS, Terminator, and Batman threads, and in those areas, I find people are more laid back, waiting to see what comes next, and just taking each piece all in stride; there are pieces people want to see, like an ALIENS Queen, but in the mean time they're having the time of their lives with the figures that have been made. It seems weird that collectors of properties with smaller collecting bases and less products find more content than is seen over a property that has an unimaginable ammount of products dedicated to it going back 30 years.

The problem is, I'll wager, that all they collect is Star Wars. Maybe they should broaden their horizons a bit and try something else so that every week Vader isn't announced doesn't become a triple bipass heart surgery shock-party with egg noodles and cheesey poofs.

heheheh jst sayn.......

cheesey poofs.

I like cheesy poofs, RESPECT MY AUTHORITYYYYYY!

cartman.gif

Whoa....hold up.

SW baby,dingleberry?

Ring ......Ring...Mommy this bad guy named Evil Face is slandering me
and btw my wife didn't cut my steak like you do.
:lol

No thanks i'll choose to vote with my dollar.

Back