Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pic.. this a 12'' Clone aside of 1/2 bust?

not bad at all...

maybe will ordered one

As promised, here's the size reference.

4234042948_3087a2b124_b.jpg

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT love both pieces

So is that the same Sidious that came with the holochair thing?

And a really cool looking piece :rock

I also have the holo chair, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that they are completely different from each other.

Anyone else get this? I got on the waitlist for the hell of it a few days ago, and it converted already. Right now I'm going back and forth on whether I should get it or not.

My will is breaking down....I keep seeing them available on eBay and am slowly breaking.

My will is breaking down....I keep seeing them available on eBay and am slowly breaking.

I got to assemble one for my local store, I must say that this piece is very cool and really is a great representation of the character. If you got the room and the cash I'd pull the trigger. Really a stellar piece.

Put an offer in on one on ebay. I have absolutely no self restraint. I lowballed though, so I'll be extremely amazed if I get this one for the offer. More likely, I can expect a counter offer tomorrow. Which, I hope, I can turn down. So weak...

:eek:

Well, I can't believe it. I won the Cody. Should look nice lit up in my display. But now I really need Sideshow to refund my Aliens PL funds.

My resistance is really minimal now too, this just looks great and will be a nice compliment to the Yoda/Clone PF ---- neither of which I had planned on purchasing!!?!?! :sick :horror :lol

I scored for only $249.99, and am pretty happy about it since I had originally cancelled because he was shipping too close to other items. My collection was sorely lacking Star Wars representation, and I'm really enjoying the animated series, so I think this will work perfectly for me. At least until the concept eFX Vader helmet shows up.

Back