Comic con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to get through. But honestly, if I were in your position, I'd find someone you know that is going, and see if they could get you tickets for next year's at this year's con.

SDCC is sold out? how is this possible in march? how could a sunday be sold out already? did i miss the slow reg slider chart showing the ticket sale progression?

Since this thread was opened in the "Ask Sideshow" section...

Dear Sideshow,

Please go back to the previous awesome SDCC format you guys had (unveiling new products at the show and allowing attendees to pre-order there first), not last year's poopy, boring and completely anti-climatic "online" one.

:wave

Love,

SDCC Attendees (who make the effort & spend the $ for the best experience possible)

Since this thread was opened in the "Ask Sideshow" section...

Dear Sideshow,

Please go back to the previous awesome SDCC format you guys had (unveiling new products at the show and allowing attendees to pre-order there first), not last year's poopy, boring and completely anti-climatic "online" one.

:wave

Love,

SDCC Attendees (who make the effort & spend the $ for the best experience possible)

I'm hoping they reveal the Stormtrooper PF at SDCC this year, and allow those of us who are there first dibs on pre-order. But it probably wont happen.

Back