Comic-Con 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Whose going? Dad and I decided to go one more time. We got our 4 days with preview and were successful.

I'm hoping to get to go for the first time in 2015. I try every year but haven't been successful in getting tickets yet.

Whose going? Dad and I decided to go one more time. We got our 4 days with preview and were successful.

I laughed out loud when I red your post on Facebook today. I really really wanted all 5 days but only got Thurs/Sun (and barely that) today. Will be trying for the other three during open registration.

Then I saw your post and thought "I thought he said he was done after last year???"

Congrats on getting all 5!

The new registration system sucks. Who knows what exactly "random order" means anyway. I managed to grab a 4 day, but preview night had already sold out, so no major loss there. I liked it a lot better when you could see your place in line. With this system you can just slowly watch days sell out and have no idea how close you are at getting in and just waste your time. That's really the only thing I can think of to improve the system, which apparently is running smoothly otherwise.

Got 5 days real quick. Confirmation email from SDCC by 9:08. And I was afraid I wouldn't get in using a phone!

So just to confirm: If you DID NOT attend last year and want to attend, registration is not until early 2015, correct?

I laughed out loud when I red your post on Facebook today. I really really wanted all 5 days but only got Thurs/Sun (and barely that) today. Will be trying for the other three during open registration.

Then I saw your post and thought "I thought he said he was done after last year???"

Congrats on getting all 5!

Yeah, I'm getting some grief and rightfully so for changing my mind. :lol Dad and I part way through last year decided we wanted to do one more. He really wanted to make it ten straight years and this year will do that for him. So we gave it a shot today and we're in withing the first 5 mins of the sale starting. We got very lucky. Damn! That sucks. Dad and some friends only had that last year until the general public sale so I like your chances with the same luck.

I'm like the Brett Farve of SDCC. :lol I'm totally year to year at this point.

Thanks! Hope you have better luck in round 2. :duff

The new registration system sucks. Who knows what exactly "random order" means anyway. I managed to grab a 4 day, but preview night had already sold out, so no major loss there. I liked it a lot better when you could see your place in line. With this system you can just slowly watch days sell out and have no idea how close you are at getting in and just waste your time. That's really the only thing I can think of to improve the system, which apparently is running smoothly otherwise.

They do need to add what place you are in line. I hate that they got rid of it.

We didn't even get to order tickets with the lame random way they do it now. But my cousin got in early and got us our tickets. We're going Friday and Saturday. Thanks to him we're going again!

Totally missed out. My brother and I both tried and I got in at the last second only to see EVERY DAY "sold out" on the Registration Screen. Ugh.

Hoping to be more lucky during open registration...

Back