Comic-Con 2007: Wrap-Up Video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree. This year Sideshow seemed to really pull out all the stops to make sure attendees really got a feel for what the Sideshow booth had to offer.

You guys are all my heroes. :monkey2 :wave

Wow, that video was excellent. I used to work in video production, and I tip my cap to those guys. GREAT JOB!!!

It is also neat to see how long it takes (albeit sped up) to setup and tear down, especially for a booth of your size. And yes, the video coverage this year was EXCELLENT! I haven't gotten through all of them yet, but the ones I have seen were very well done...

That video is just amazing! How much time and effort to get all that put up and then torn down. Hats off to you guys!

Cool video - I'd just like to volunteer to drive the truck home that all those boxes were loaded into...

....to my home of course.:monkey5

very cool! i'd love to be able to set that stuff up, i think that would be a sweet job. posing figures and statues = :rock

very cool video!

So, where do I send in my application for Sideshow employment? Seriously, that could be a recruiting video! :rock

Post some pix.

What do you have?

Here is Sleepy Hollow. It is a bad pic but I don't have the space to get a good photo.
dscf1457wl6.jpg

dscf1458zu9.jpg

Back