Comfort Food Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darko99

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's an odd thread I know, but I figured I'd ask you all what type of food you enjoy the most or makes you reflect on good memories.

Personally, I've always enjoyed a Napoleon.

Here is a reference picture of a Napoleon if you didn't know :)
napoleon1_01-1.jpg

I'm interested to see what you all enjoy too! Plus, we may learn about new foods and/or cultures!

even though I cannot really eat it my favorite food in the whole word is Lasagna... Omg I love that so much

Okay seriously.. Hispanic food in general seems to be amazing the next day haha xD

I read recently that Taco bell was doing bigger business than McDonalds and all the other ones. Article was saying how more and more people are choosing to eat there and other hispanic restaurants over american fast food.

I read recently that Taco bell was doing bigger business than McDonalds and all the other ones. Article was saying how more and more people are choosing to eat there and other hispanic restaurants over american fast food.

Well for one: McDonalds food is disgusting. If I have to eat fast food that would be my very, very last choice.

Taco Bell sucks too, imo. Taco Time is soooo much better if you got to go the fast food route. It's crazy the damn *** long lines every day during lunch time/dinner at the two in my neighborhood.

yeah McD sucks. gets me sick.
I guess they were saying how more people are choosing to eat hispanic fast food over other foods in general

yeah McD sucks. gets me sick.
I guess they were saying how more people are choosing to eat hispanic fast food over other foods in general

That's because hispanic food is so damn yummy! Nachos, tacos, enchiladas, carne asada, fajitas......:drool I seriously could eat this type of food every damn day.

Hmm that's actually very interesting. Idk if it's a cultural change in appetite or what, but I can fully agree with McDonalds' food being horrible.

Taco Bell isn't great either, but I do know a lot of college students here that buy it in almost bulk, like 20+ tacos, and keep that going for a week and half. It's cheap is really the only reason lol.

even though I cannot really eat it my favorite food in the whole word is Lasagna... Omg I love that so much
If Garfield can eat it, why can't you?

Well for one: McDonalds food is disgusting. If I have to eat fast food that would be my very, very last choice.
I won't call it disgusting but the place where I am, the quality and taste varies ever so slightly from outlet to outlet. And I know an old one where they still serve the same stuff in regards to taste and quality over these years which I frequent. I don't try any of their new menu items ever. It's the plain ol' for me.

Glad to see people are interested in the thread :D And I thought of another one on my way back! Pasta in general! I pretty much cook a little bit for every meal I have. Not exactly healthy, but it makes a good side dish.

Back