Collectors, Activate! Now's your chance to be a superhero!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this sucks big time as freaks we all know how it feels when something happenes to one of our sideshow pieces, but to have them stolen is one of our worst fears.

i hope as freaks we could help in catching these mada' f$%#%$!

Hold the phone!

Apparently he thinks he may have the boxes after all, but he's flying to Spain to begin his European training - so he's gonna send someone to his house to try to locate the boxes and hopefully get the edition numbers! Will keep you updated if/when we find out what they are!

Thanks for all your concern :duff

This really is terrible news, and hopefully he does indeed have the boxes. I'm hoping this has some kind of happy ending.

Now here is the stuff the interweb police should really be looking to stop!

Go get him!

Or her!

Don't forget Craig's List as well pawn shops in the SLC area.

Also, If you're near SLC, you might want to give your LCS a heads up since the ass-clown(s) that did this might stop by to sell or get more info on what it is that they have. Sideshow might want to send an e-mail to their resellers in UT to keep an eye out, they might have a better chance than us finding the perp in that manner than the internet. :maul

Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed Sideshow is helping him out. I already liked them before, but they've gone up even further in my books.

This is terrible news. This is one fear I always have when I leave the house for work is for my collectibles to be stolen.

I hope they catch the scumbags, but at least with them not having the boxes will put up a flag when they attempt to sell.

Hold the phone!

Apparently he thinks he may have the boxes after all, but he's flying to Spain to begin his European training - so he's gonna send someone to his house to try to locate the boxes and hopefully get the edition numbers! Will keep you updated if/when we find out what they are!

Thanks for all your concern :duff

Make sure its someone he trusts, don't need to be robbed twice :horror

I guess this is a good reminder (to myself as well) to keep track of the Edition Numbers for items. I add them to the permathread, but something I also need to add to my spreadsheet :lecture

Probably good that they don't have boxes, as I would think most collectors would keep the boxes. So not having a box on an ebay sale will be a signal to be wary. I wonder how long they are willing to keep there stash before they are going to risk something like ebay.

Maybe this thread should be a sticky till these jokers are caught. If it does become a sticky it will make it easier to refer to the state of this case, and once it is solved it can be unstickied. More people will know what's going on more readily.

Man, that sucks this stuff got stolen.

I wonder if the thief(s) will try to unload at a pawn shop and circumvent Ebay entirely.

One of the reasons I keep a database of my collection... if its all lost I can provide that information to my insurance.

Insurance ?

Vengeance.

____

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Sideshow collectibles go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Last edited:
Back