• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collectibles, statues yard sale-Philly area 6/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm hosting a collectibles only yard sale Saturday 6/5 from 8 am - 2 pm. I have rare, hard to find Marvel and Star Wars statues, Sideshow, Disney memorabillia, X-Box 360 Beatles Rock band items, Hamilton Collection plates, DVDs, Comic Books, CDs and much more! Statues and items from statue makers such as Kotobukiya, Hard Hero, Gentle Giant, Marvel Collectors Club, Sideshow Collectibles will be present, many very hard to find and extremely rare. If you are a fan of Star Wars, Disney, and Marvel, you can't miss out on this sale!

Where: 429 Marion Ave, Ambler PA

When: Saturday June 5, 8 am -2 pm

Sideshow:

Bowen:

Kotobukia:

Gentle Giant:

Misc Comic:

Various Horror:

Various Marel DC comic books
DVDs
CDs
Disney Star Wars Merchandise
All this and more, hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mapquest shows that you're only 2 hours 7 minutes / 105.77 miles away from me. Hm...I dunno. Any Hot Toys?

I live in Willow Grove, but will be away in the morning. Leave what doesn't sell out by the curb after the sale and I will haul it away for you.

I'll be curious to hear about how this goes. Did you advertise locally? Most people are probably going to pull up thinking that it is a typical yard sale scenario (dirt cheap prices.) Good luck though!

I'll be curious to hear about how this goes. Did you advertise locally? Most people are probably going to pull up thinking that it is a typical yard sale scenario (dirt cheap prices.) Good luck though!

I put an ad in cragslist and I'll put up a few signs, should be interesting.

I put an ad in cragslist and I'll put up a few signs, should be interesting.

Any way to get a list of what you're selling an some rough prices. I might come out but for the hour ride, I'd like to know if it's worth my time...

Any way to get a list of what you're selling an some rough prices. I might come out but for the hour ride, I'd like to know if it's worth my time...

I'll have a better understanding of prices after this weekend, so check back on Tuesday.

I didn't think it would be too much to list prices but ok...

Punisher vs. Daredevil
Hellboy Samaritan 1:1 Replica

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back