Coffee vs. Tea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coffe or Tea?

• Total voters

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

Personally, it's hard for me to choose. For teas, I love a nice cup of Earl Gray or green tea. Over the weekend, I dropped by a Teavana store at the local mall (Queens Center) and bought one of their specialty teas. I made one cup of tea a half-hour ago, and the fragrance of blueberry and chai was so strong, that it permeated my entire apartment :lol. The taste was just awesome. It's probably the best cup of tea I've ever had and (and it made my apartment smell nice, too - so that's a big plus).

As for coffee (and this might sound hilarious), but I seriously believe that McDonald's makes one of the smoothest tasting coffees, ever. I can't go a day without drinking some. But, on that note, I can't stand the taste of Tim Horton's or Dunkin' Donuts - which tend to be too sweet and watered down. Also, my college campus serves Green Mountain, and it smells like cat pee, and tastes acidic :monkey4.

I prefer coffee over tea but I drink a Diet Pepsi in the morning for my caffeine fix :)

I usually go for a herbal tea, if in the mood. Sometimes I'll do specialty teas. Never did like coffee. Also seldom consume tea, but if I do I usually go the decaffeinated route. I alway stay away from pop and juices (not that juices are bad, just limiting sugar intake)... mostly a H2o kind of guy.

gefc91d96.jpg

Tea for me! I love a good English or Scottish Breakfast tea. I'll have coffee every so often. Also, concur regarding McDonalds coffee...I've always found it quite tasty compared to others such as Starbucks (their coffee only tastes good if you fully get rid of any trace of coffee flavor which makes me wonder why people love it so much. It's the most bitter stuff I've ever had, so I just don't get it)

usually tea, preferably green, with honey and ginger. but I do brew folger coffee at home, to bring to work. would be hard for me to work without coffee.

Back