Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

Great Collection! The way you display your stuff is awesome:banana

congrats:cool:

Got a new Batman for my Keaton Bats display. An earlier Sovereign Studios Batman that I've been hunting for a while now.

The cape pose here just sits perfect. You'd never think this was a custom.

That's an Alex Rojas' Batman in that pic. I got it years ago before Shawn ever made his. The only redeamable thing on it is in fact that cape. It's as close to the perfect material as I've seen for it and has a very soft, leather like feel. That's why it hangs so nicely.

I've since parted that figure out and the head, after I cut the mouth and eyes out, is what my Batcave Bruce is holding in the previous pic.

Definitely the coolest way I have seen the hydrobot displayed.

Thanks, Reinhardt! I couldn't figure out any other way to get an action pose out of it apart from using another figure so I stuck it on a stand. Works pretty well I think.

coco!! please for the love of everything sacred!!!! stop teasing!!!!

any more pics of the keaton batman holding his batcowl! oh my goodness! do you have any idea at all how to make a custom miniature cowl????

Please excuse my ignorance, but where did you get those awesome Keaton Batman figures???

Those are the best figures I have ever seen.

Please excuse my ignorance, but where did you get those awesome Keaton Batman figures???

Those are the best figures I have ever seen.

Most are from Sovereign Studios (Shawn). A member here. The one with the spear gun is a Custom Workz Batman, also a member. There's an Alex Rojas, a custom artist in Mexico, Batman in one of those pics too.

What about the Batman Returns figure? Oh, and also. Where did you get that awesome Joker from the 89' film in the museum style costume?

Thanks

-Spencer

Thats an awesome terminator salvation display!!!

coco!! please for the love of everything sacred!!!! stop teasing!!!!

any more pics of the keaton batman holding his batcowl! oh my goodness! do you have any idea at all how to make a custom miniature cowl????

:lol Here's another Wayne pic. I don't know how to make castings of the cowl. The one he's holding is from my Alex Rojas Batman. I dismembered him a long time ago and cut the face and eyes out of it. Since it was hollow rubber it's perfect as a mini cowl for Bruce to hold.

What about the Batman Returns figure? Oh, and also. Where did you get that awesome Joker from the 89' film in the museum style costume?

Thanks

-Spencer

My Returns figure was made by Sovereign Studios. Pretty good figure. Not a great likeness though.

That Joker is a mix of parts. The jacket, shirt(dyed more orange), tie, flower, shoes, hands and beret are from the V1 Nicholson Joker that came out a few years ago. The pants are custom made by Blind Voyer and that fantastic sculpt is cast and painted by FigureMaster Les.:cool:

many thanks good sir! that custom keaton is truly stunning with regards to likeness. i might have to start dismembering my figures as well just to get mini cowls :) thank you very much for taking a close-up picture of the Wayne figure. i'm sure you're still very much up to the ceiling with orders for your awesome stands :) i am a big fan! :)

- Grem

Back