Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new additions mate.

Very nice additions! Love that Captain America/Red Skull display!

Thanks!

Very nice & neat display you have there. I like the touch of adding little posters on it, really brings out the character. You did your own custom size printing? I really like this concept and may want to use this idea. I like closed display, though mainly to keep the dust off.

So what's on your shelf next?

Cheers

I've always liked movie posters and this is a great way for me to include it in my 1:6 addiction. :D And, yes, I custom size and print them.

My next shelves will be for all the Avengers figures coming from HT.

:clap

Classy as always Coco.

Great display Cocoboloboy :clap

It really is... but I don't needs no Batman figures from a movie if it didn't have Keaton in it :lecture

WORD!

Suck it Bale Batman
:pfft:

Suck it hard!!! :lecture

Still a nice pick up, Coco :monkey3

:lol :lol

End of derailment.

This derailment is COCO APPROVED. :lecture

Can't wait to see the Avengers shelf... that will certainly be an epic one :rock

Little bummed about the Hulk's rubbery arms and sparse accessories, but he's still gonna be one badass mamajama :lecture

Very nice... will you be adding the Golden Age Captain to that set up, or are you holding at 4?

Congrats mate. Looks fantastic.
23lo1vr.gif

great display, congrats

Thanks, stitch!

Whaaa?! Just six clappers?

No... no, no no! :gah:

You're telling me you sold your SW collection and Jabba's on the chopping block but you're keeping stinky Spider-Man 3 figures :cuckoo:

Who are you? :thud:

:lol

Oh, I have plenty of SW left in my collection but as for Jabba's nook...well...

And my Spidey doesn't stink. He smells like chemicals. Good, expensive, Chinese chemicals.

Have my caps coming in slowly but surely, so need to display them like this !

And you can...for a price.

Sweet Spiderman and Cap setups Coco.

Thanks, MarfMaster!

Back