Cobraka22's Collection 5/31 Updated Full Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobraka22

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I should start a collection thread for myself so I can have kind of an ongoing log to update as I pick up new things etc. Also I like looking at everyone's collections myself so I figure why not offer my own contribution!

I will keep this post updated when I do full collection pics, but check my new posts for more pictures and detail shots.

5/31/15 current setup:

My old apartment setup:

room1_zps56c8afff.jpg

batmanHT_zpse6b604f8.jpg

ironmanHT_zpsd1c77418.jpg

Thanks for checking my collection!

Last edited:
Re: Cobraka22's Collection

My Bank Robber Joker Shelf:

IMG_0015_zps7b0e0253.jpg

My DX12:

tdk5_zps986be182.jpg

My OC Batman:

bb3_zpsda7aa7ce.jpg

My Scarecrow & Two-Face:

IMG_0020_zps9d36792f.jpg

Gordon, Wayne & Dent:

IMG_0344_zpsea32d8e6.jpg

Mark V:

IMG_0103_zpsac074877.jpg

Thanks!

I will post my gameroom area soon and it is wall to wall comics and posters hahah!

Last edited:

nice collection! how do you have the comics hanging? i tried that once with the comic in the sleeve and tape on the back but the tape wasnt strong enough

I used basic thumb tacks, when I move I will be doing a lot of spackling and painting haha :slap

nice collection! how do you have the comics hanging? i tried that once with the comic in the sleeve and tape on the back but the tape wasnt strong enough

Great collection and really like the setup so far! :rock

Oh, your plans for 2 figures per detolf sounds good too me. I think it will be a very nice setup when you get it finished.

If only my closest Ikea wasn't like four hours away... I need some Detlofs.

Nice set up my friend.

Really dig your setup, detolfs and dioders for the win! :rock

Nice!

Any more infos regarding the 1:1 BR mask, gun and gloves? Would love to get similar movie prop myself.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Hydeous, Check out https://www.therpf.com/

That forum is a prob building forum. A member there named Coofunkcurly is offering a screen accurate mask. You must sign up to access the buy/sell area.

My mask was aquired 2nd hand from a member who got it from a different member who did my mask around the time TDK came out.

The gun is a modified air soft gun and the gloves were the best option I could find in store while shopping around.

I actually have the whole costume as that is what I dressed as for halloween haha.

Check it out:

image.jpeg

imagecopy4.jpeg

Here is a pic of my family all together for Halloween. Couldn't convince my son to be batman lol.

196113_524085194285891_1784521094_n.jpg

Back