Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the head and gear from the cobra sniper but the helmet and uniform are from the desert sniper. It looks like they redid the symbols black to. So In my opinion that is a complete figure but not the original cobra sniper.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I think you have your answer.

I was curious if it was possible that Sideshow produced a variant of the black sniper (not the desert ops sniper) that could have put out there as a special find. I highly think this is a custom but wanted to be sure before I sent it back.

Yea no way is that factory.

Look closer at the cobra logo and see if the red logo was painted over.

I don't see any red. Looks sharp and crisp too. Here are pics of the chest and sleeve logos. Still going to return it.

Last edited:
It looks like a factory mess up, Id keep it. I like it.

That's why I posted this. I wanted to see if anyone knew of a factory mistake like this. I kind of like it too but I don't want someone's custom they're trying to pass off as new. Then again if the seller knew it was a custom he would have had to know it would probably be returned. So why sell it as a new unopend Cobra Sniper? :dunno

Chest and shoulder Cobra, yes red. Helmet chevron is black.

Yea the helmet part is black but he cobra symbols red.

Those are clearly printed in black. Odd since the Desert Sniper and regular Sniper were made a bit apart.

Factory messup. It is not a custom. And the seller would be correct for selling it as new unopened figure.

I'd keep it.

That's why I posted this. I wanted to see if anyone knew of a factory mistake like this. I kind of like it too but I don't want someone's custom they're trying to pass off as new. Then again if the seller knew it was a custom he would have had to know it would probably be returned. So why sell it as a new unopend Cobra Sniper? :dunno

You should ask Sideshow, they might be able to shed some light on this. If its a custom its a damn good one. Like E said, the black cobras are clearly printed on and that looks to be a Sideshow made uniform.

Last edited:
Back