Cobra Black Ninja-Ku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HissTank:
Ninja-Ku is a High-Ranking member of the elite and elusive Ninja-Ku Clan, he is specially trained to blend with the Shadows and slip past his enemies without ever being detected. Ninja-Ku was an exclusive ninja that was only available around 1984 in Argentina. In keeping with the original release its a complete re-paint of Storm Shadow.

His remake appears light skinned, but the 1984 definitely appears black.

Yeah. I read that on Yo Joe. My bad, I meant background on the figure itself. Why is he black and not Asian like the card art. Im thinking maybe an Argentinian collector might know this. Thanks though.

how about these for the pants? though they are satin like.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/tronlegacykevinflynn-blackpants.aspx
Thanks, Ill look into them. They do look a little shiny.

one with flash one without. Not sure it would look good mix and match, but the shirt and pants from K.Flynn actually look pretty cool as somekind of martial arts suit.

That turned out really cool 1K! I'm going to copy and try to make my own Ninja-Ku someday.
Of all the weird non-American Joes that were made, only Ninja-Ku peaks my interest.

one with flash one without. Not sure it would look good mix and match, but the shirt and pants from K.Flynn actually look pretty cool as somekind of martial arts suit.

Thanks Prog. The outfit as a whole might work, it looks like a martial arts outfit. Im going to a local shop this weekend and see if they have it. I want to see in hand before I get this one. Im also thinking of trying the upcoming ZY Toys white Karate outfit pants for SS and the Kung Fu pants for Ninja Ku.

Looks great, 1k.

I dig it :cool:

Thanks KD

That turned out really cool 1K! I'm going to copy and try to make my own Ninja-Ku someday.
Of all the weird non-American Joes that were made, only Ninja-Ku peaks my interest.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back