CMTOYS Hackers world (Matrix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured there would be more interest here than 19 posts.

Maybe there is a reason why HT or some other high end figure maker hasn't put out a Matrix line.

I guess it's just one of those stuff that didn't quite stand the test of time. Sad really. It's almost like the Star Wars of my generation only to be ruin by the last movie.

It's a 1/6 player most haven't heard of or don't care about, showing pics that are nothing more than a broad-brush interpretation of these figures. I'd say that if Hot Toys brought these out, or if these pics at least showed some highres pics of awesome head sculpts, people would be all over it.

Neo looks like Headplay and a cheap bash... and that Smith looks like the same bootleg they were selling all over eBay like 2 years ago.

They are serviceable for the casual fan.

I wonder why no one ever makes the dark green suit Smith wore in the first Matrix? That's the Smith I want. And I will make him.

Reading (with a translator) through the BBICN forums gives me the impression that the people over there likes this release.

I'd likely get a Morpheus and Trinity done by these guys.... but Neo I got covered (yep, I'm in the custom group) and Smith will be something I tackle myself next.

It's a 1/6 player most haven't heard of or don't care about, showing pics that are nothing more than a broad-brush interpretation of these figures. I'd say that if Hot Toys brought these out, or if these pics at least showed some highres pics of awesome head sculpts, people would be all over it.

QFT :lecture :lecture :lecture

If we saw a Hot toys proto for Neo tomorrow the thread would be going berserk. These figures don't look all that great, and I'm sure we can agree that IF HT tackled the Matrix, their sculpts would be a level above what we're seeing here.

It's really sad if HT doesn't do at least a neo I think if they did they would gave no prob selling them the reason people don't care about the matrix 1/6 figures is because their are no good ones other than the awsome custom figures That are made no company has made a decent one I mean really we could take a break from making the iron man suit over and over again and make a neo or a smith

It's really sad if HT doesn't do at least a neo I think if they did they would gave no prob selling them the reason people don't care about the matrix 1/6 figures is because their are no good ones other than the awsome custom figures That are made no company has made a decent one I mean really we could take a break from making the iron man suit over and over again and make a neo or a smith

Agreed. Neo & Morpheus would be sell outs. Smith I'm not sure about b/c his outfit is rather plain (suit) and what acce3ssories would he come with? Trinity would be a winner too :D

Don't forget about the Twins, they had an awesome look.

True :goodpost::lecture

However, in the event that HT did release figures in this line I don't think they'd make the initial cut. By that, I mean HT has been known to release 2 figures initially for many lines (for example: Blade 2 movie they released Blade & Abigail) and the previously mentioned characters are far more popular and important to the plot.

That being said I'd buy those twins in a heart beat if made available :lol

New pics from CmToys, Credits to Zipcoolo:

Code: NO:H001

H001:
Head carved = 1
Eyepiece = 1 (collapsible)
Fixed windbreaker = 1
Long-sleeved T-shirt = 1
Trousers = 1
Belt = 1
Boots = 1
Hand = 7