CM Predator!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinky queen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am losfer words so i'm going to let the pics speak for themselves:

p4290029.jpg

p4290031.jpg

p4290033.jpg

p4290035.jpg

Ok guys here is the thing about the ES:

My retailer brought the box wich is similar in size to the MR AT-AT Signature edition

He spoke to Toynami again because of some troubles he had with the box not being steady for shipping so he asked for advice

He also asked again about the Edition Size and they told him they stopped producing them at #500 because of the many returns they got

Those returns were because of bad packaging, the first run of 200 pieces were missing foam and so little was needed for the statue to get damaged during shipping

Nice! Is it me or is he a little "c o c k-eyed"?

Neuh maybe it's the pics

Ahh, no, it is not the pics on the eyes.

I just received mine a few days ago (#0045), and I have the same issue with the eyes.

The shipping, boxes, packaging, all arrived pretty good, except for the brown shipping box which looked as if the Predator had been trying to claw itself out.

As for the statue itself: it arrived flawless, literally perfect condition. I was happy with everything about it except one thing: The eyes. CM continues on this route of making the eyes on all their statues (at least the ones I own) by painting them on. Really, for the money spent, they should be glass eyes. Look at this CM predator here. They do a superb job, and then cheapen it by painting the eyes, and not aligning them correct.

I compared this with the SS Exc 1/4 PF Predator, and it looks to me they used glass eyes (if they didn't they either used another medium or they had a hell of a painter and sculpter/mold). SS did a much better job in the eye area for sure. Both CM and SS have pros and cons to them, I am keeping both.

I will post pics later this week or weekend of both. It will be in the SS vs CM Predator thread here.

congrats! mine arrived mint as well. One thing I dont like is how the forearms/hands attach with magnets that are barely strong enough. When opening the wrist bomb door, sometimes I can feel the entire arm move and I have to reposition it. just hope it doesn't fall off one day on its own and ruin the entire piece :mad:

Congrats on the piece.

Maybe I nic-pick too much the Mandibles kinda bother me. They're opened way too wide and the vines much like the Life-size Predator Wolf Bust feel like they were just slapped on there. Other than that it's an awesome piece.

congrats! mine arrived mint as well. One thing I dont like is how the forearms/hands attach with magnets that are barely strong enough. When opening the wrist bomb door, sometimes I can feel the entire arm move and I have to reposition it. just hope it doesn't fall off one day on its own and ruin the entire piece :mad:

No problem about that here, it's really sturdy

the hands on my statue are very strong. someone said that they had a problem with the hands not fitting on strong or tight, but to put a small drop of silicone between the magnets. ( not sure if silicone is what he said ) but something like that

Back