clparker's customs * this time COMMANDO custom 09/06/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: clparker's customs. Battle Damaged Wolverine & Die Hard John Macclean 19/09/12

Yeah both look good like the blood effects:)
What supermans you doing?

I have a superman head I want to make into a clark kent.
Is anybody selling just the chest section of the superman outfit including the s logo?
Don't want to waste the rest of the outfit and cape if theres an alternative?
Plus it might look too bulky under a suit.

Hi mate it the same head that Ski has just finished and his paint job is amazing it blows my one right out the water

Re: clparker's customs. Battle Damaged Wolverine & Die Hard John Macclean 19/09/12

Nice on the Wolverine....guess the real question would be that would he really bleed out that much? lol ususally kicks in right away....

:rotfl it was a really big cut

bloody Wolvie is looking great!!

Cheer mate not bad for being a cast plus it had a lot of air bubble in it as well

Just a quick photo of evil superman sorry for the bad photo

008_zps9e4e8c2b.jpg

Hi mate it the same head that Ski has just finished and his paint job is amazing it blows my one right out the water

Just checked his out and yeah it is an amazing paintjob, so much detail in there, but I like yours equally.
Yours looks more like the film version to me, whereas his looks more exagerated and phychotic which is a good thing.
Have wanted this figure since seeing the one seb put together on you tube.
I need this like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW how do I get a sculpt painted up I have most of the outfit(just need boots,pants and an evil head)

Last edited:
Re: clparker's customs. The Wolverine WIP 07/10/12

Just had an up-date the claws are on the way and I've ordered a pair of superman boot for him, I just need to make the belt...

Not my thing but wofie's looking good.

I see your reference pics for the muscles in the pics, but those legs are mahooooooooooooosive:)

How much did you pay for your superman boots, looking for a pair cheap myself and a belt/trunks?

Re: clparker's customs. The Wolverine WIP 07/10/12

looks great paul....:wink1:

Re: clparker's customs. The Wolverine WIP 11/01/13

God it's been a long since my last up date but I have been working away in the back ground....

060-1_zpsed62e07a.jpg

I just need to make the belt now

Looking really good:)
Good to see it coming together from start to finnish.

I like this pic, who is the bird staring at his package?

Back