BIGBAWS custom's ( shaun of the dead, Drive, Tallahassee, DH4 McClane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (Die Hard, Zombieland, Breaking Bad and Paulie Walnuts )

Here is my Breaking Bad Heisenberg and season 4 Jesse Charlie aka Bigbawsmcgraw did the sculpts for me. Got a short haired sculpt with him atm to swap over on the Jesse fig. Will try and get some more pics of the other work hes done for me up in here ASAP

image-48_zps4a7c6cd9.jpg

image-48_zpsca25406b.jpg

Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (Die Hard, Zombieland, Breaking Bad and Paulie Walnuts )

Nice. Are those Los Pollos Hermanos bags?

They are indeed a member on here mocked up a PDF with them on it ages ago was just a case of print, cut out and assemble.

thank bullet for putting these pics up, glad i could help with these awesome customs you've been working on

thanks joel, im still waiting on replacement parts for him (sneakers, cross and hands so i should hopefully have him finished in the next week or so

Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Tallahassee, Walter White and Paulie Walnut

When do we get to see pics of the completed Paulie Walnuts? :tap ;)

Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Tallahassee, Walter White and Paulie Walnut

here you go bullet, my finished paulie walnuts

here you go bullet, my finished paulie walnuts

Looks great man. Cross looks sick is that the one from the Yuan or whatever its called figure?

Loving that zombieland woody, great paint up and accesories:)
Might get the hatless one for a mickey knox custom if someone would only make a malore knox:)
Paulie from sopranoes is a great character, nice figure looks the nuts;)

Loving that zombieland woody, great paint up and accesories:)
Might get the hatless one for a mickey knox custom if someone would only make a malore knox:)
Paulie from sopranoes is a great character, nice figure looks the nuts;)

thanks man much appreciated, and that woody sculpt is awesome, VTS did a hell of a job

painted the heads, gloves and boots for my good friend bullet. love painting these as the sculpts are so detailed.

another walt for bullet, painted the head glasses and shoes

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 37
  • bbww2.jpg
    bbww2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Back