Clones or Stormie's? Which first for PF line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clones or Stormie's? Which first for the PF line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see them doing the classic, iconic stormtrooper for the 1/4 scale line, possibly with a sandtrooper shoulder pauldron as the exclusive. As for the endless variations of clones and troopers, that seems to be exactly why they created the "Military of Star Wars" line of 12" figures. They can go crazy with multiple versions in the smaller and more affordable 1/6 format.

Batty said:
Stormtrooper. Even if they can't hit the side of a barn.

"And these blast points, too accurate for Sandpeople. Only
Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

LOL, yeah right.

pitchin said:
aka.........If it ain't PF OT...it ain't s#*t!!!! :D :D :D

haha, actually, I plan on buying Maul and Qui-Gon 1/4 pieces from the PT. Maybe even a battle droid (hopefully a yellow, commander, exclusive).

;)

It's gotta be a Stormtooper with SandTrooper Backpack and Pauldron as the exclusive accessory! :rock

i would like to see a good stormtrooper (any version) over clonetroopers just because we seem to be having a flood of clones from every other manufacturer

Stormtroopers are cool, but Snowtroopers are cooler (literally :D)

Btw Dave, this new poll thing where you can see who voted for what is damn cool!! Nice new feature! :cool:

I'd like to see them start with the Clone Trooper since they look cooler IMO but I'd probably get a Stormtrooper depending on what varaition they go with.

Absolutely, positively has to be: :stormtroo

THEN I'll have to buy two of them, to be displayed like this: :stormtroo :vader :stormtroo

My second choice after the OT Stormtrooper would be the Snowtrooper.

I've always loved the look of the Snowtrooper, and they could also be set
up in the same pose as listed above, one on either side of my 1/4 PF Vader.

JS :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo

I voted for Ep III clone commanders, preferably Bly or Cody. Love the designs and don't have as many representations of them in my collection as I do OT troopers.

That said, I would happily purchase ANY PF choice in this particular poll. :D

My choices are
Clone Trooper one of the Commanders or Anakin's squad
Snowtrooper OT
Biker trooper OT
Sandtrooper.

I'm pretty much burnt out on the plain looking stormtrooper

My pick would be commander gree. love the camo clone troopers. as far as the snowtroopers go, while I like them, they always remind me of the clan.

I went with "Any EPIII Clone Commander" because I feel they would benefit most from the PF mixed media line. I'd still love to see Stormtroopers and other's from the OT, but feel that the EPIII troopers would totally benefit fromt he PF treatment.

I know that no matter which SS makes first, I'll be all over it!

I'd have to agree with Mini-Rock on this one... While Stormtroopers are awesome and much needed in some form from Sideshow, the Clone Commanders from Ep III would be perfect for the mixed media 1/4th line. Just imagine, the skirts, the ammo pouches!! SWEEEET....

"Survey says: SNOWBALLS!"

It would be interesting to see the ages of those who voted for OT troopers vs. those who voted for PT troopers. I've got a hunch us older folks like the Stormies and Snowballs better than the Clonies -- although they're cool too.

The Imperial Snowtrooper battalions (IV, XVII and XXXXV) dispatched in the Battle of Hoth were actually the Emporer's Royal Guard doing recurrent training.

"We got Death Star ... We got Death Star ... We got Death Star ...."
:stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo

MORTAR CONN

Back