CleverGirl's Collection (new stuff on first page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CleverGirl's 1:6 Scale Collection Mostly Batman W/ Some Marvel & Custom Pieces

Bad to the bone, just took a look though your vast collection, you really got a nice set-up and those Resident Evil customs are sick:clap:clap:clap

Re: CleverGirl's 1:6 Scale Collection Mostly Batman W/ Some Marvel & Custom Pieces

Bad to the bone, just took a look though your vast collection, you really got a nice set-up and those Resident Evil customs are sick:clap:clap:clap

Thanks Skull! All of my RE customs are now sold... my collection changes so much it's ridiculous lol
I will always have/keep the pieces that are "close to my heart," but at the end of the day there are so many great figures out there and so little room in my home for them haha

Thanks Skull! All of my RE customs are now sold... my collection changes so much it's ridiculous lol
I will always have/keep the pieces that are "close to my heart," but at the end of the day there are so many great figures out there and so little room in my home for them haha

That's all part of collecting, sometimes we have to move some piece along to get something new, I know I have:wink1:

Also just found your youtube channel and subbed:duff

Hi,

Very very great collection. Especially Batman and Catwomen looks amazing. Nice detolf design. Congrats. :clap :)

Nice collection you have! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks to VashDStampede my 1:6 scale jurassic park figures have started !!!

Attachments

• IAN.jpg
    IAN.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 176

congrats, very great custom ;)

I've never seen any jurassic park figures in 1/6 before, cool idea, any plans to make one from the new movie of Chris Pratt with the Starlord head from Hot Toys?

I've never seen any jurassic park figures in 1/6 before, cool idea, any plans to make one from the new movie of Chris Pratt with the Starlord head from Hot Toys?

I'd like to get the original film out of the way...
And if Jurassic World is awesome you know I will be doing a Pratt Kitbash :)

Said goodbye to my detolfs!
Still have to put my Alien collection together, but here is the rough set up of most of my 1:6 scale/Hot Toys :)

Attachments

• newshelves.jpg
    newshelves.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 209

Nice displays ;)

Still have to put my Alien collection together, but here is the rough set up of most of my 1:6 scale/Hot Toys :)

Looks really nice. Is that the kallax units ? I have the expedit units which was replaced by Kallax. They work really well. You have the color combo perfect :)

Looks really nice. Is that the kallax units ? I have the expedit units which was replaced by Kallax. They work really well. You have the color combo perfect :)

Thanks Gyps! These are just standard shelves from target... they are not as big as the Kallax/expedit units (only about 10") so the figures are "posed" which looks really cool and I have it working (minus the Rose from Titanic Beetlejuice :rotfl)

I FINALLY have my lights the way I like them... I took the solid white/standard LEDs from ikea and placed them in-between the color changing ikea less... this gives everything a more natural color vs the detolfs which made some figures look blue/purple.

Nice displays ;)

Thanks Darth :D

I made my cinema screen smaller (which I know is probably a no no in the movie fandom world), but they look great next to it!!! I'll get a full room shot someday :)

Looks fantastic, love the bottom lit look:clap:clap:clap

Liking the new setup - looks great! :rock

Black suit superman :yess:

Attachments

• mos_001.jpg
    mos_001.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 110
Back