Clemens goes to Washington!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not bashing, it's what I think of it. I really think it is such a silly sport. all these guys have to shoot up just to play :lol

Yeah, the NBA is nothing but a league of moral citizens :rolleyes:

Hell, even the officials are corrupt!

NHL hockey is where it is. Every player got tested and only one guy tested positive.

Booyeah!

Or so that is how Commissioner Gary Bettman tells it.

NHL hockey is where it is. Every player got tested and only one guy tested positive.

Booyeah!

Yeah! I love Hockey! I just hate that when I watch ESPN I have to sit through, the WNBA, High School Sports, Chess Tournament Scores, Curling results, and then finally , oh and by the way, here are the Hockey Scores!@!!

LOL My dad was actually a tremendous curler. Could have gone pro. He has more curling trophies than a teenager has zits.

There is something so calming about watching curling. No one is in a hurry, its so quiet, then BROOM BROOM BROOM BROOM, and the crowd goes nuts. Awesome.

Booyeah!

Sorry that carries no weight any more. No athlete does regular steroids anymore. Why take something that gets you caught when you can take something that is arguably more effective and untraceable unless they draw blood. With the large number of foreign born players, a number of them come from countries where HGH and stuff like that is not illegal how can you ever think they aren't doing it.

Sorry every sport has a good % of it players doing something, there is was to much money on the line for some of these players not to do whatever they can to make themselves better.

i'll say it again, great defensive strategy. clemens sticks to his guns and now there's talk that even if he is indicted and found guilty, his hunting buddy george bush will grant him a pardon. clemens will walk. there's a lesson for all the kids out there. if you make friends in high places, you can get away with just about anything.

i'll say it again, great defensive strategy. clemens sticks to his guns and now there's talk that even if he is indicted and found guilty, his hunting buddy george bush will grant him a pardon. clemens will walk. there's a lesson for all the kids out there. if you make friends in high places, you can get away with just about anything.

One problem(with that theory)....Bush will be out of office by the time Clemens goes to court.

Sad but very true!

Did he or didn't he.
Sorry, if he did since 2001 than it is bad.
The fans and the media get behind these atheletes when they are perfect, and then the mdiea turns which in turn turns the fans.

I am not advocating steroids at all.
Not in the least.

People can assume and say so and so are guilty, but until there is proof or until they admit it, it is an opinion.

The players today make millions and millions of dollars.
It is a buisness where not only the owners make money, but now so do the players.
They do not have to work in the off season.
Instead, they work out and train.
They pay people to keep them in shape, to turn their body into a machine to hit the ball farther, to throw faster.
Over 15 to 20 years of this, players are going to get bigger.

Do I think Clemens took something, I do not know, I wanna say no.
Do I think Bonds did, quite possibly, but do I know, no.

My favorite retired baseball player is Mark McGwire.

What sickens me more than players taking steroids, is that our government spending my freakin tax dollars on this damn issue.

Spend this money on getting drugs like meth and crack off the freakin streets.

One problem(with that theory)....Bush will be out of office by the time Clemens goes to court.

sorry. meant to write bush sr. not 'w'. now i hear there are incriminating photos against clemens from 1998. he best hope there's no more of the physical evidence because that's what gets you convicted. testimony can be argued.

sorry. meant to write bush sr. not 'w'. now i hear there are incriminating photos against clemens from 1998. he best hope there's no more of the physical evidence because that's what gets you convicted. testimony can be argued.

IF he would have came clean up front, it would not have been so bad.
IF he took anything.
Look at how the media is treating those that are truthful.
If Clemens took anything and has evidence of it against him and he lied about it, he is gonna be on the outside of the Hall.
All those accomplishments.
I still think he is great and would vote for him.

Back