• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

** Cleaning House, Mostly PFs, MUST-GO **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
My family and I are considering a move and I need to shed some weight to make it a bit easier; it is forcing me to pare things down to my "absolute favorite" pieces ... argh! I am willing to negotiate on the pricing, but most of these items are rather large and so US/Canada sales will probably be best for both parties involved. Items are located in Las Vegas, and face to face sales are possible. I am a long-time member here (way back to the EZ board days), so buy with confidence.

All items are MINT and come with ALL original packaging unless otherwise noted.

1) Han Solo PF, SOLD

2) Princess Leia PF, SOLD

Last edited:
3) Mola Ram EX PF, $300 OBO + actual shipping

21410sp.jpg

347y87k.jpg

23t5y4p.jpg

4) Hellboy 2 PF, SOLD

Last edited:
5) Space Slug Diorama, $75 OBO + actual shipping

wvqzic.jpg

6) Luke/ Yoda EX PF, $275 OBO + actual shipping

30bpen7.jpg

7) Stormtrooper Diorama, $125 OBO + actual shipping

mmwyyu.jpg

2ajxm4p.jpg

qys7sj.jpg

ohivyv.jpg

That HB is tempting. Would you be able to tell me how heavy that statue is? I couldn't find the old specs on sideshow's site. They must've taken it off since the new HB comic PF was announced.

The base is solid, and it is pretty heavy! I don't have the statue in front of me, but my best guess would be around 10-12 pounds.

All PM's returned. :peace Don't be shy to make an offer, I am willing to cut prices.

Back