Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gawd... if I didn't have cat woman already. . I'd be all over this stink on ****. Dat ass and those boots dohohoho. .. brings dirty thoughts through my mind..

Not really. There was quite a spread of time and other sculpts between both Catwoman sculpts. This one was brought to me with the decision by the design team to mirror the pose of the first one with a change to the ams, head and fully sculpted body with suit as well as the gargoyle heads on the base instead of lion heads.

Interesting, I'm a little surprised they decided to go that route after so much time had passed. Very cool though Sir, I'm glad you're stopping by the boards more often and thanks for letting me pick your brain a little bit!

I guess this thursday we'll see a pic with both Balent's and Cooke's Catwomen. It'll make for an ass... er... a nice display. :)

Oh, why wait.

DC_SSC_PF_CatwomanC__SSC_Z_zpskfb51eae.jpg

The face needs some work. soften her look up a bit. The Body, Wow! She even has built in CT.

3002632_press02.jpg

Also I would display them cheek to cheek!

new2.jpg

Love the sculpt, but the base on the original is too big and I really don't want to give up that much real estate to another gigantic base :(

Yeah, I think Im in! Any guesses at who the face muse is... Mark...?

Built in CT lmao (I thought the same thing, oh for shame!)

Back