Classic Black spidey pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polystoner said:
Must be one of the last ones but got my black and red spidey today. Sorry, Nash, this one is sweet, definately a keeper. The black makes all the difference with the crotch seam, not an issue in black (may not be in blue either, but it certainly looked bad to me in the pics).

But if you thought that they were sending out the low numbers later, my number was #73! :lol

well congrats bro! glad you like it, what a great addition!

received #39 yesterday.
As many have said, Im surprised at how much better this piece looks in person. Id imagine even the blue looks much better than I thought too.

occulum said:
received #39 yesterday.
As many have said, Im surprised at how much better this piece looks in person. Id imagine even the blue looks much better than I thought too.

I just got mine yesterday, and I set it up with my Green Goblin statue. For the life of me, I don't know what the problem people have with this sculpt...I'm thrilled with it. IMHO, Pablo did his usual fantastic job with this sculpt, and particularly in this black/red edition, this piece really POPS!

By the way, I think a great set up for those who have acquired both of these variants, would be to bookend the Green Goblin statue with each of the Spidey variants...y'know, like Gobby is trapped and has no where to go.

B.

occulum said:
received #39 yesterday.

yes...im starting to apreciate the regular now the exclusives have brought my attension to it.
would still like the classic/retro though if i get it for a reasonable price:monkey1

the Doctor said:
yes...im starting to apreciate the regular now the exclusives have brought my attension to it.
would still like the classic/retro though if i get it for a reasonable price:monkey1

I think your post summarized what the true intention of these variants were: create awareness through first hand experience from other collectors so that those that missed out would give the regular exclusives a chance.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I think your post summarized what the true intention of these variants were: create awareness through first hand experience from other collectors so that those that missed out would give the regular exclusives a chance.

Worked for me.. I hated this sculpt.. Until I got it.. I then thought.. Why did I hate it.. Looks good..

Bodie The Cursed said:
Worked for me.. I hated this sculpt.. Until I got it.. I then thought.. Why did I hate it.. Looks good..
:lol exactly!

SolidLiquidFox said:

i agree solid,but i am going to try for a retro first,how many broke collectors bought this just to flip.quit a few.maybe half of them.
i wait.get the big spenders out of the way until its real cheep.
although sideshoe have brought attention to spidey pf they put out
one variant which "real" collectors will spend there money on thirst.
wont rid them nesseaarily of there regular stock.

Back