Clark & The Blur...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the head sculpt still available for sale Spenser? I really hope so because now that I know that Clark will be wearing the Superman Returns costume this coming final season...I want your head sculpt. I am making a custom Tom Welling as Superman in the Superman Returns costume. Please get back to me soon and let me know if you are still selling this sculpt. Thanks Spenser! :wave

Hi, so its not just me that spencer ignors when i send him a PM asking about these sculpts, i have asked him a few times about this sculpt and a few others but he never replies to any!

Superb work Spenser. What type of clay do you normally work with? Beautiful sculpt and the likeness is uncanny.

Jon

Hi, so its not just me that spencer ignors when i send him a PM asking about these sculpts, i have asked him a few times about this sculpt and a few others but he never replies to any!

Yeah, I've pretty much given up hope at this point. I've tried every way to contact him I have available, but if he just ignores them all I don't know what else to do.

I'm not sure why he offers his stuff if he doesn't want people to buy them. Very strange.

He did contact me in reply to my PM to him. He replied on August 10 to me:

Yep it's still available.

$35 unpainted
$55 painted

Steven

So he is making contact. I plan on ordering one unpainted head sculpt from him very soon! :)

I sent him another email about this a few others a coupel days ago and no response. I've come to the conclusion he's just ignoring me for some reason. And I'm not just going to Paypal him money if I can't even get an email from him. I really don't know why this is so difficult.

Yeah. Not a hundred percent sure why Spenser takes the time to make and show all these sculpts when you can never get ahold of him to buy anything.

Reviving a long lost thread here: I have a question.

I'm working on a Smallville Season 11 (comic) version of Superman using Spense's Welling sculpt. Any advice on a good body to use?

Since I'm customizing, I'd like to get the most accurate and best looking. I've looked at so many at this point, they are all starting to blend together. :dunno

Back