Cinemaquette Alien (and others)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this piece, the only complaint i had was it was off balance and not facing forward, so, i repositioned him on his base and added some extras!! :):banana

Those Attakus Eggs look nice, but they are far too small for this guy. We really need someone to sculpt some 1/3rd scale eggs for this. I would put them all around it.

Sweet! I didn't know you had this thing?!?

Yep, I snuck this one in a while ago.

I just never took pics until now.

Now, on to the "others" portion of this thread.
My other large pieces I've recently taken pics of.

Sideshow Predalien Maquette (she looks very "excited" to be in the 3rd pic :google)
Sideshow Queen Alien bust

Enjoy :D

100_0261.jpg

100_0268-1.jpg

100_0269.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0270-1.jpg

100_0263.jpg

100_0264-2.jpg

100_0279.jpg

I love this piece, the only complaint i had was it was off balance and not facing forward, so, i repositioned him on his base and added some extras!! :):banana

I may have to find some of those Attakus eggs! Nice addition to the base!

If someone wants to make some 1/3 scale ones, I am in for sure!

Some more pics for you guys of mine:

grusoncm2.jpg

grusoncm4.jpg

The head is just fine in person....I thnk the piece looks a bit thin from some angles but overall it's very impressive and looks incredible.

I really don't mind the thinness.

I think the Alien looks great being thinner than what a person would be.

People always try to "bulk up" their movie monsters.
The Alien is more "alien" because it DOESN'T follow the norm.

No, the CM isn't accurate...but it is damn cool looking.

Very nice peices there. Especialy the Alien.:monkey5 The photo's are great to.

Ok this question must be asked a million times but how much for Cinemaquette Alien go for now?

Ok this question must be asked a million times but how much for Cinemaquette Alien go for now?

I think you can still get them from Cinemaquette for $1500.

If you look elsewhere, you're going to pay upwards of $2000.

I thought they would be long sold out Cinemaquette...cool thanks.

I thought they would be long sold out Cinemaquette...cool thanks.

You may want to call Cinemaquette first. According to a lot of people here, they don't really update their website very well, so some sold out pieces still appear to be available for order.

I placed an order for the Predator, but have heard that they produced their last batch some time ago and that recent orders like mine would be waitlisted and probably won't be filled.

If you do find out that the Alien is still available, please let me know. I will probably buy one too in order to satiate me until I can somehow get a Predator.

I may have to find some of those Attakus eggs! Nice addition to the base!

If someone wants to make some 1/3 scale ones, I am in for sure!

Gruson, please note, i also repositioned the Alien on its base, these will not fit otherwise, :)

Back