Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm right in saying that ECC are trying desperately to get the signature of Mark Ruffalo to go with this piece? That would be epic! Can't believe it's gonna be shipping this year! :thud: Deposit paid so just $2K left to pay :lol :lol

Yes, production allready started before the pre-order went online.. but I doubt they ship this in 2015 (hope I'm wrong)

Mark Ruffalo's signature would be a great addition.. I hope they succeed.

+1
Always wanted a Hulk piece., I don't have the space and still getting it.
Maybe I will make custom base to fit with my cinemaquette style and a pair of jeans., don't care about ultron.

Last edited:
Hope they will make a hulk buster doesn't have to be to scale but just a little bigger than hulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol @ just a little bigger than the Hulk :lol As much as i'd love to see that, you'd be probably looking at having to extend your house just to display the two pieces together :thud:

I was actually thinking that myself lol...But if anyone's interested in getting a good hulk buster to go with Hulk check out Rad Titans unboxing of Imaginarium Arts massive piece due out April 2016

https://youtu.be/2WfbqDdmOaU

I think it would be nice just to change the iron man base so that we can do a diorama with these two. Just saying...

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 6.13.46 PM.jpg

+ what i don't like about the dioramas ECC style is that figures face its other and when displayed along with other collectibles.
They way hulk is made they can do the hulkbuster whom it will be hard to display and iron man won't match.
I understand iron man must match CM style bases and hulk ECC style bases.

Ashamed there is no place to order this and make payments rather than all at once lol

Ashamed there is no place to order this and make payments rather than all at once lol

Yeah that is a shame as these pieces are not cheap! Especially if your ordering over seas they hit you with import duties. Very frustrating

Hulk appears to be suffering from a bit of hair loss :wink1:

Probably the gamma radiation.

Always enjoy these wip pics of any Hulk collectibles. Like an unstoppable army of Hulks.

Back