Cillian Murphy sculpt available soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working out bugs, guys. I'm having to modify the hair on the sculpt so the mask fits properly. It will look more like it did in Arkham when he pulled the mask off; more flat to the head, a bit messy and sweaty. The "styled" version I have currently is doing some really weird thing under the mask. Sorta looks like the elephant man.

if it looks like th elephant man thats awesome.
We need a good John Hurt sculpt after what hot toys did too us with that terrible mustache sculpt !. :lol
I am interested in this btw , been following it just not typing.
Keep up the good work Shaun ! :rock

Any idea yet how much the scarecrow kits will cost? Gotta start saving!

With HT's recent announcement that their TDK line is "finished" for now, that gives you a good opportunity to offer this figure without fear that one will become available, Shawn.

:)

With HT's recent announcement that their TDK line is "finished" for now, that gives you a good opportunity to offer this figure without fear that one will become available, Shawn.

:)

:lecture

... evoking Chris Farley

"THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MAN?!" :rotfl

Ugh, saw this bumped to the top and got all excited. Here, I'll mislead others. It's only fair.

Still working out bugs, guys. I'm having to modify the hair on the sculpt so the mask fits properly. It will look more like it did in Arkham when he pulled the mask off; more flat to the head, a bit messy and sweaty. The "styled" version I have currently is doing some really weird thing under the mask. Sorta looks like the elephant man.

Quite frankly I'd be more interested in alternating heads, one the Crane head you've already done, one that has the fabric mask permanently attached that is shaped correctly for the mask to lay right. This seems to be the best compromise to get both looks satisfactory.

Progress on the kits. Shawn has nearly completed the straightjacket and said it looks cool, just needs to add some straps. Then he'll sculpt and cast the mask and we're on our way!

Back