Chronicle Legacy Series Anubis (Star Gate) Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my experience, busts are never fast sellers. This one is huge even for a 1:1 bust, if I had some more spare money I'd be all over it and thinking later about space issues.
It seems that Chronicle is quite comfortable with low ES so they must have done their math and be getting a good profit margin, they disclosed they're also looking into that Stargate wall with Anubis and Horus engraved in stone... from the deleted scenes, I think. Something like limited to 50pcs and completely made in the US. Same for the 1:1 Cain head, limited to 100pcs and made in the US.

I can't see too much more coming out of this license. Yea, a few members are very outspoken with their love of this franchise, but a domestic ES of 100 is really really low, and it's still around.

It's huge, that is the reason. If I had the space to house this, I would have ordered it before I could even take another breath. Pieces this large have a much smaller customer base. The franchise has quite a few options I'd love to see. Lots of fans out there also.

they should've started with 1/4
Perhaps, that would have been a safe way to go. I am happy though, that they chose to make a splash with something really unique and never offered before.
I sure as hell never thought these would be offered as full scale replicas. They certainly got my attention starting out with something big and one of a kind.

Supposedly they will offer the Staff weapons as well, he's teased the Anubis claw hand piece also if things go well.
Paul did mention they were very pleased with the sales for Anubis and that they have only a few left. :/
..but you never know.

I hope it sold well, as huge as these things are.. I want the 1/1 Horus mask to go with my Anubis. :panic:

they should've started with 1/4

At least that's where they're going with it which is awesome. I don't mind which order they do things. This at the very minimum for me, has shown what these guys are capable of and so far, everything looks really superb.

I know one thing; and that's they got my attention on a 1:1 bust when I normally could care less about busts. But this thing was just so cool that it made me pay attention to what else they're doing.

And that hand piece does look cool if they do that too.

So tomorrow is the day. Really hope I can lock one in before they sell out. No idea what to expect. :pray:
I'm afraid to see what the shipping will cost for this monster of a piece. :horror

Going to see how it goes with Anubis. I would love to get Horus too, imagine having these things on either side of a doorway standing guard. :thud:
What a display to have. :D

More pics from the Facebook page to drool over in the meantime...
View attachment 165205View attachment 165206View attachment 165207

The work is great and I cannot wait to see what they will do with Râ!.:horror
I have inquired chronicle representative for the Benelux, but sill no answers...
I hope, one day, someone will do Legend of sanctuary replicas:pray:

Really like the movie when it first came out, however, after watching all 3 shows, Stargate, Atlantis, and Universe, watched the movie again, and it looked dated. Also thought that Russell's acting seemed stiff and didn't match the character.
Too bad they didn't continue with 'Universe' :(

I resisted watching the TV show for years then when I actually started watching it I ended up liking it a lot more than the movie. I also liked the TV actors a lot more than the movie ones.

and how exactly did you determine that they are almost sold out lol
Offcourse they would, they want you to buy it. I thought there were some numbers official numbers from people

Because Paul from Chronicle said so and I have no reason not to believe him. On the flip side, he has said himself that the ED-209 unfortunately isn't selling well so you should probably re-evaluate your assumptions. He seems an honest guy.

Interesting, well I haven't read his posts so I wouldn't know, I'll take your word for it, either way I've sent them a message to engage in convo so we'll see what they say, I was very close to getting the Cain and this is my first purchase from them. It looks amazing. What I do know is... They are a new company and they should update their website definitely make it more mobile friendly as well as update their payment terms and make things more clear for consumers especially if they're willing to grow and be taken seriously. Sideshow may be a pain in the ass sometimes and quality isnt always perfect but they do have their online presence and their marketing in order and its very important especially when your a new start up.

Huh? I don't see anything wrong with their website and purchase system

Trust me it's bad, The product they have is good but they need to put it in a better shell. Everything is online now it's your business footprint basically.
They probably have a following of customers already I don't doubt it because I'm going to be buying from them as well but I managed to find them, payment system doesn't even state when payment starts, or when item is released. I'm looking to get started on the design of the website but if you want to see something that's user-friendly go look at sideshows website

Huh? I don't see anything wrong with their website and purchase system

PCS has been going on for like ten years with one of the crappiest websites I've ever seen, hardly an issue. Once you can buy and contact the customer service, website is good enough for small companies.

:lol You question the numbers Chronicle reveal then praise Sideshow and their 'Marketing'...
The home of fake sellouts.
(I know it was more about website ease of use but still...)

Back