Chronicle Jurassic Park Mark "Crash" McCreery 1:1 Baby Raptors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This interpretation of Chronicle Collectibles for the three Velociraptors babies is horrible. They're like aliens, and anatomical sculpture is horror:lol:slap. Steve Riojas is one of the world's finest painters, he is painting almost everything that means Sideshow Dinosauria line Prototype. But sorry, this painting is extremely simple and boring. Frankly I bought T-rex Breakout and really compared to T-rex from Sideshow seems like a Cartoon, but damn expensive Cartoon. I Wanted to buy the T-rex female bus, I also paid pre-order directly to the Chronicle, but I am extremely reserved. Please stop saying "wait and not hurry up in the affirmations." It is in the mind of the **** that the truth is obvious in the pictures of the clients. All the members are blind and the Chronicle is always right. A totally wrong attitude. Because to these T-rex Breakout and T-rex bust C.C. He lost a lot of the image and the respect of the clients. Sideshow is 10 classes all over Chronicle :slap

Stop comparing the as Rex to the breakout two totally different sculptures can't compare

You can definitely compare them. Just because they're not the exact same sculpture doesn't mean they're so far apart there's no similarity. They're both relatively similar sized T Rex statues, and for a higher price you got a smaller, worse painted Rex from CC. And not even by a small margin.

You can definitely compare them. Just because they're not the exact same sculpture doesn't mean they're so far apart there's no similarity. They're both relatively similar sized T Rex statues, and for a higher price you got a smaller, worse painted Rex from CC. And not even by a small margin.
I wouldn't own the SS rex if they gave it to me.

There goes the endless Chronicle Collectibles bitchin again... there is no problem with their products. I have al JP items released till now and i'm very happy with them.
Go find another excuse if you cannot afford Chronicles Collectible items.

For JP fans, the Chronicles Collectibles dinosaurs are incredibly awesome high-end products to own. Although I am sticking to the SSC dinosauria line as I personally prefer dinosaurs that are more scientifically sound in representation, I have a close friend that has the Chronicles Collectibles male T. rex bust and the breakout T. rex, and it's hard to deny that they look really awesome in person. Although the paint apps of the breakout T. rex are somewhat lacking compared to the stock photos when observed up close, it looks pretty decent from a distance, and the sculpt details are amazing.

I'm pretty sure that these baby raptors will mostly satisfy fans of the line, and I hope that this line goes strong.

It doesn't deserve $550, not to mention $650, sorry to say that. How can the detail and paint job be better than sideshow dinosauria? $550 can buy a Sideshow dinosaur with paint job almost close to prototype. I don't want to spend additional money on buying a brand/logo named 'Jurrasic Park'. That's my opinion, I'm sorry if you don't agree with me.

Actually, I don't mean to compare CC with SS, but the price makes me confused, why cheaper one gives a relatively higher quality than the expensive one??? Just because the expensive one belong to 'Jurrasic Park' category?

I can totally afford those CC statues but I'd rather get more SS's with the same price. Again, sorry to give CC such negative comment. I'll be no problem with CC if the price goes down to $250, because that's how it worth in my very personal (and ignorable if you don't agree) standard.

It doesn't deserve $550, not to mention $650, sorry to say that. How can the detail and paint job be better than sideshow dinosauria? $550 can buy a Sideshow dinosaur with paint job almost close to prototype. I don't want to spend additional money on buying a brand/logo named 'Jurrasic Park'. That's my opinion, I'm sorry if you don't agree with me.

Actually, I don't mean to compare CC with SS, but the price makes me confused, why cheaper one gives a relatively higher quality than the expensive one??? Just because the expensive one belong to 'Jurrasic Park' category?

I can totally afford those CC statues but I'd rather get more SS's with the same price. Again, sorry to give CC such negative comment. I'll be no problem with CC if the price goes down to $250, because that's how it worth in my very personal (and ignorable if you don't agree) standard.
Unreal, do JP fans brainlessly threadcrap the dinosauria threads that I don't know about and this is retaliation? Why are you even here if you don't like JP, you would never buy them anyway. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. These are painted 3D life size renderings of 2D artwork, not real dinos. You couldn't get these for $250 even if they came as an unpainted kit.

Unreal, do JP fans brainlessly threadcrap the dinosauria threads that I don't know about and this is retaliation? Why are you even here if you don't like JP, you would never buy them anyway. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. These are painted 3D life size renderings of 2D artwork, not real dinos. You couldn't get these for $250 even if they came as an unpainted kit.

Because there's a significant lack of dinosaur statues and CC had the opportunity to pick up some genuine dinosaur fans with no attachment to the JP license. Unfortunately they failed to deliver and those other dinosaur fans along with myself were left with a barely par overpriced statue that's supposed to heal wounds with a logo.

Dinosauria took hits when it came out with terribly painted statues as well like the Styracasourus and the repainted Carnotaurus. CC should in no way get a pass. The breakout Rex was an inexcusable paint nightmare and that should definitely reflect future releases in some kind.

Because there's a significant lack of dinosaur statues and CC had the opportunity to pick up some genuine dinosaur fans with no attachment to the JP license. Unfortunately they failed to deliver and those other dinosaur fans along with myself were left with a barely par overpriced statue that's supposed to heal wounds with a logo.

Dinosauria took hits when it came out with terribly painted statues as well like the Styracasourus and the repainted Carnotaurus. CC should in no way get a pass. The breakout Rex was an inexcusable paint nightmare and that should definitely reflect future releases in some kind.
You guys mostly don't want JP stylized dinos, so why should they worry about that? Paint is what it is supposed to look like on this, nobody is giving them a "pass". Some of the breakouts looked bad, others looked fine, overall they could and should have been better and they were blasted for it. They already said they will implement new safeguards against the factory being subpar again.

Back