Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best and cheapest way to get this in the UK?

They've just said they're hoping to produce this for $650.
Unfortunately they don't have a deal with couriers like Sideshow who offer great rates on postage for us International customers.

CDUK have been stocking their products but failed to list the latest release. Hopefully Lee will get this in.

They've just said they're hoping to produce this for $650.
Unfortunately they don't have a deal with couriers like Sideshow who offer great rates on postage for us International customers.

CDUK have been stocking their products but failed to list the latest release. Hopefully Lee will get this in.

If you find it anywhere can you shoot me a PM please? If I can get it on some sort of payment plan I can try and sweet talk the wife into making a deal. :D

Hmm, might sell the SS Rex if I can get my hands on this one. The SS one didn't show as much ferocity as I thought it would, but then again there's that price tag...

The head is $750 USD before shipping their site says

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

65 million years in the making- new high-end JP collectibles! Finally! I'm in for either the wall-mounted JP1 or this statue. I lean towards the wall-mount, as it's a pretty unique opportunity and has some serious wow-factor. But i've no doubt this JP Break-out Rex will be phenomenal.

Back