Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1/6 Scale Dogmeat Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This sort of slipped under the radar due to delays and has finally released through Thinkgeek and GameStop.

I don't have much commentary to be honest. I was hoping for more, but the second I saw the low res box art I knew something went awry after the delayed release.

The statue isn't bad, but it's not great. Comes with a swap out head which is fine enough, but there is a clear lack of detail in the fur where the helmet is glued on on the main head. The spare unhelmeted head also has poorer paint apps all around. On the upside, the base is very well done with some nice layering.

It's going to need a repaint without a doubt. The lack of pink in the ears bothers me and it needs some more elaborate paint shading. No time in the near future, so for now it'll do. Honestly from shelf viewing distance it is passable but up close it doesn't hold up the the 3Z weathering.

You're in for $43 after tax for it. If you need a Dogmeat, then this is probably your best ticket aside from hunting down a Mr. Z German shepard.
aa212b5bf29b1841478544d7d035a42f.jpg
0be90a363cc2b66662806f43e6ee3e13.jpg

Back