Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I see I'm not the only one this has happened too.

They canceled my partial payment plan for my Enterprise-D

I've paid almost $1500 on it and only had three payments left of $93. Had to pay $200 upfront no refunds. I got so stressed and OF COURSE they email us this at the end of Friday, so..... we can't contact them until Monday morning.

Naturally the Enterprise-D is prob canceled for good, it was too good to be ****ing true. Makes me sick to my stomach. I already have a moducase being built for the ****ing thing, so OF COURSE! lol.

I'll tell you what though, we had all better get refunded. If they are going out of business, I now worry about me getting my $1500 back. When I check my partial pay, it doesn't even show a refund.

Call me a little stressed lol.

This F,in blows. Seriously why did this have to happen now I'll never truly have a Arnie Conan. Thankfully I PO at BBTS so I don't have to worry about payment issues. But jeez sorry to those of you guys who will lose money,( lets hope not though)this has to be the worst year by far.

Please no. I paid $1,500 upfront for 3 unfulfilled orders (Jurassic Park and Ghostbusters).

I wonder wtf we can do, if this is the case.

They'd best at least give us some statue or something in stock worth what we may have lost.

Now, maybe we're all jumping the gun and this is an error but something is very strange because all those preorder items being out of stock sure seems fishy.

Even if this was a mistake, they’ve lost my trust and I won’t do business with them in the future. If you can’t reliably handle and process your customer’s money, you have no business charging your customer before the product is ready.

Even if this was a mistake, they’ve lost my trust and I won’t do business with them in the future. If you can’t reliably handle and process your customer’s money, you have no business charging your customer before the product is ready.

Right.

I just hope I'm over reacting and it's all a glitch but it seems weird. It sucks it happens on on Friday evening when there isn't anyway we can get a hold of them or Partial.ly.

They must be aware of this issue and them not at least emailing us or answering their face book or something, shows how much they value us as customers.

There was a status email they sent a month or two ago that I remember reading as a little foreboding, I wish I had kept it but I deleted it. I forget the exact wording, but it definitely didn’t leave me with a positive feeling. If anyone still has that newsletter email, see if you can find what I mean. It was sent sometime this summer.

I wonder wtf we can do, if this is the case.

They'd best at least give us some statue or something in stock worth what we may have lost.

Now, maybe we're all jumping the gun and this is an error but something is very strange because all those preorder items being out of stock sure seems fishy.

Hopefully we have some type recourse for refunds with the credit card company. I paid off one my Jurassic Park preorders over a year ago, hopefully there is no type of cutoff date.

If Chronicle Collectibles is out of business, I doubt we would get something in stock as a replacement.

I think creditors that Chronicle Collectibles owes money to would get first dibs on inventory and they would liquidate all assets to cover the debt.

Like you said, hopefully we are all jumping the gun and there is a simple explanation, like a payment plan glitch.

I paid off my 3 items a few months ago so I did not get the cancellation email. I just happened to be curious and clicked on this thread (for a figure I did not preorder) and became informed.

Partial.ly will only process the refund if Chronicle submits it, I posted their policy a page back.

Lousy situation.

Ive been watching their Facebook no posts for a month and a half. Ive been patiently awaiting updates on the Kurgan face re-sculpt. Nothing. Nada.

Im hope its not true for those that paid for orders in advance.

I paid off my Conan already through Partially. I also paid off my Alan Grant and Raptor figures. I did not receive cancellation notices on either, but maybe only because I paid them off. They are on credit cards so I guess I have recourse there, but this all sucks big time.

Got this email back from partial pay

Hello,

Your plan was canceled by the merchant, Chronicle, LLC. Please directly contact the merchant for more info about either receiving your order or obtaining a refund.

I love how they won't answer emails or their facebook. So, if they have closed up shop, this doesn't bode well for us.

Back