Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am somewhat disappointed to be honest.
Why is the face so textured? Hope that gets smoother in production...

Chronicle-Conan-Figure-011.jpg

The translucent material accentuates the texture of the face, it wouldn't appear quite as exaggerated if on a solid color.

Was thinking of getting this, but don't want to be contracted to get it on Chronicles site. I hope it goes up on BBTS like their Jurassic park figures. I do agree $250 with what you get isn't all that great sadly. I was hoping this would be my definitive Conan figure but idk I hope it's worth the price.

Was thinking of getting this, but don't want to be contracted to get it on Chronicles site. I hope it goes up on BBTS like their Jurassic park figures. I do agree $250 with what you get isn't all that great sadly. I was hoping this would be my definitive Conan figure but idk I hope it's worth the price.

It'll go up elsewhere, just without the extra sword.

It'll go up elsewhere, just without the extra sword.

I will do the same. I will PO it somewhere where i dont have to be out any money for a couple years.

Chronicle has an "interest free payment plan" but like with Thulsa Doom, when you are out 800 dollars for several years then loosing intrest on your money is the same as paying intrest.

Because this is the first officially licensed 1/6 Arnold Conan, I had to order the exclusive edition from the site. Everything looks ok thus far, except the forearms look slightly too short- but it might just be the photography... The general quality isn't stellar, but I might do a few improvement mods.

Together with the excellent Scaletta 1/6 Thulsa Doom I ordered, it'll be a good pair.
(If you haven't heard about the Scaletta Thulsa Doom, look them up on Facebook, and expect to sell both of your kidneys to afford it.)

Last edited:
ordered through retailer. Will have to do some mods and get a broken father sword. Hope in future releases Thulsa Doom severed head is not an exclusive. This was the figure to come with

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Part of me says dont lose out on it, then I look at the pics and I am indifferent.
I'm doing a lot of research, and sending Chronicle some images to make improvements. They do respond, and they seem very receptive and grateful for the input.
Indecently, this particular costume was worn at two different times in the film; Once when Conan and Subotai were in the stone ruins making booby-traps in preparation to fight Thulsa Doom's men, (Conan is also wearing this costume underneath the armor with the iconic horned helmet) and again at the very end when he decapitates Thusa Doom.

I mention this because:
A) this figure would be the one to use for making the 'horned helmet' armored custom, and
B) 'From Russia With Love' is making an excellent severed head of Thulsa Doom. It's phenomenal, and it would be an amazing accessory for the Chronicle figure.

You can look up From Russia With Love on Facebook. I've made purchases from them, and they are very reliable.

Nine Inch Nails, I'd think twice before dismissing this figure if I were you.

81189604_2839545472763715_9097015112618737664_o.jpg

Last edited:
I need better pictures, I dont want to sound like a hypocrite when it comes to this, but it all looks plastic and cheap. It looks like a generic action figure.

Toy-Fair-2020-Chronicle-005.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Chronicle-006.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Chronicle-007.jpg

Pics via Toyark, I didn't think it needed it's own thread, but Chronicle is also doing the same Conan in 1/12 scale apparently.

The translucent skin on their JP humans looks very Mezco indeed.

Even the warpaint Conan appears to have some residual effect from that, but it still looks nicer than the previous one. Pants are proper too. I'll likely pick it up.

EDIT: I just realized all of the figures Chronicle is showing at ToyFair are 1/12. So we've still yet to see a proper 1/6 warpaint Conan. Hrmm...

Last edited:
Back