Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the 1:4 Maquette? Tough to display a statue that is as deep as it is tall.
From what Paul said they haven't set the pose yet, working on that next week.

So it might be fairly different, but that is the Endo Rifle he'll be holding. It is huge, more mini-gun than rifle.

He said the 1/1 scale rifle is 48" long. One BFG.

That's some serious fire power AC/DC 'big gun' :rock

I don't know whether I am going to buy this or the forth coming sideshow maquette...
Hopefully they are both awesome and force me into buying both haha!

From Paul on the statue forum...

"Going to try very hard to stay under $500 on all of our 1/4 figures, they will be Cinemaquette quality at a fraction of the price..."

NICE!!!

True, the teeth seem cleaner molded, Paul said these both came from the same digital files from Legacy so hopefully that means we'll see consistent high quality on both final products.

...and if he can keep it under $500? Sounds pretty damn good.

A few more pics from the statue forum...

image.jpgimage.jpg

could be the most accurate Endo of all time. And at that price, holy crap, I think I'm in unless I hear a 1/3 will be around $1k.

From Paul on the statue forum...

"Going to try very hard to stay under $500 on all of our 1/4 figures, they will be Cinemaquette quality at a fraction of the price..."

NICE!!!
Please pick up the Alien & Predator licenses. Please pick up the Alien & Predator licenses. Please pick up the Alien & Predator licenses.

Please pick up the Alien & Predator licenses. Please pick up the Alien & Predator licenses. Please pick up the Alien & Predator licenses.

Sorry, but...

No Aliens, where have you guys been, Cinemaquette did an amazing Alien and there are hundreds of others out there. Even though I think we could do it justice, I wouldn't want to dilute the waters further....

Let's concentrate on stuff that hasn't been offered before or if it has I'll pull from the original prop like ED-209, then it's the last word....

Pretty sure Predator is out of the question, too.

people have been begging every up and coming company to do those licenses. They seem to all feel the same way.

Damnit.

They say there are "hundreds" of other Alien collectibles out there, but how many are of high quality?

You've got 1 Cinemaquette and a handful of SS pieces. Everything else? Neca, Palisades, Hot Toys, Kotobukiya, etc - all lower end small scale stuff. Same goes for Predator.

Damnit.

They say there are "hundreds" of other Alien collectibles out there, but how many are of high quality?

You've got 1 Cinemaquette and a handful of SS pieces. Everything else? Neca, Palisades, Hot Toys, Kotobukiya, etc - all lower end small scale stuff. Same goes for Predator.
Yea, that is a pretty silly thing to say to customers. Any "good" alien piece will sell and there is a lot of room for good pieces. I can think of less than 20 great Alien and about the same Predator. Of those I don't think ANY have been for sale in years.

Back