Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't remember , it's been boxed up for awhile. Mine doesn't have any battle damage, well, there is a little bit on the legs, but that's it.

Wow, really? Mine has it all over, even the head. My torso bust is shiny and new looking, while the full figure looks like it has been through the war. There is weathering all over it. Maybe the original 500 were BD and rest were not which is how they got away with making more than the original ES.

"Action figures of the cyborg T-800’s endoskeleton and the new Spider HK robot from the movie will soon become available for the fans.
The trailers of “Terminator: Genisys” show the cyborg T-800 and multiple robots in action sequences. Paul E Francis of Chronicle Collectibles spoke to TheTerminatorFans about some of the collectibles from the movie that fans will be able to purchase soon.

The endoskeleton of the T-800 will reportedly be available in 1-1 scale, 1/2 scale and 1/4 scale models. The action figures are said to be “highly detailed and accurate” to what fans will be seeing in the upcoming movie.

Fans of the original movies from the franchise will reportedly be able to buy a 1984 version of Arnold Schwarzenegger action figure. “Terminator: Genisys” features the actor with grey hair, depicting an aged version of the T-800 cyborg. Fans will also be able to buy the grey-haired version of the cyborg, according to the report.

The collectibles will reportedly come with variants that show the damage the T-800 cyborg will sustain by the end of “Terminator: Genisys.” The 1984 version of the action figure will also come with a variant that shows the damage the cyborg sustained in the movie.

The 1984 version of the cyborg will reportedly come with accessories such as black sunglasses; similar to what the character was seen wearing in the movie. One of the more popular collectibles is said to be the grey-haired Arnold Schwarzenegger from the upcoming movie. Some of the fans are reportedly colouring their existing action figures’ hair grey.

Another action figure that the fans will reportedly be able to buy is of the new Spider HK robot. The main villain in “Terminator: Genisys” will deploy multiple robots in order to defeat the human resistance forces. One of these robots is said to be the Spider HK.

The Spider HK has reportedly appeared in some of the video games from the franchise. Fans of the franchise are already familiar with some of the other Hunter Killer robots by Skynet. Fans will reportedly be able to buy 1/18 scale collectibles of the Spider HK Tank and Flying HK from “Terminator: Genisys.”

forgive what may be a silly question, but are these going to be statues or articulated figures?

forgive what may be a silly question, but are these going to be statues or articulated figures?

Yeah, that last report seems to be a little confused by calling them 'action Figures'.
I could be wrong, but I know Paul has said many times before they are not Hot Toys when asked if they have any moving parts, he had said before they won't have any articulation. To the best of my knowledge, that's the case.
Unless something change? :/

I think if they actually made a Maquette for the film it will have exactly the same range of articulation ><

I think the person who wrote that story simply refers to these statues as action figures. Im sure its statues.

Are we actually getting a T1 84 Terminator? I'm assuming the license is only for Genisys, so then the question is "Will it be arrival 1984 killer Terminator or older
1984 protector Terminator?" It says fans of the original movies will be able to buy a 1984 version, but I sort of assumed killer Arnie gets his face blown off, if not eliminated, right after older Arnie says, "I've been waiting for you". The part about accessories like sunglasses gives me hope about a top notch police station version, but that doesn't seem to make sense. Anybody have a clearer sense of what is being offered here?

Wow, really? Mine has it all over, even the head. My torso bust is shiny and new looking, while the full figure looks like it has been through the war. There is weathering all over it. Maybe the original 500 were BD and rest were not which is how they got away with making more than the original ES.

I had two of these at once, one was like you describe yours.

I think the person who wrote that story simply refers to these statues as action figures. Im sure its statues.
Where that came from..
'Terminator: Genisys' Endoskeleton And 'Spider HK' Action Figures From The Movie Teased

Yep, as suspected. whoever wrote that up is a little clueless as to what is actually being offered.
(They probably should have taken a little more time and effort to read and understand the source they were using here..
Exclusive: Chronicle Collectibles Terminator Genisys Guardian, The Terminator, Endoskeleton, Busts and Figures | TheTerminatorFans.com )
:slap
Anyways,
Paul confirmed these have no articulation, guess that's being left to Hot Toys in their part of the Genisys license.

Yeah we don't make action figures, everything will be art statues.

Paul

Joints only end up getting loose and unable to hold a pose.
I like my statues static :D

giphy.gif

Very cool. I'm interested in only the full bodied terminator. No busts.
Sounds like there will be a 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, and 1:4 endoskeleton. Geez!!!

Was that one numbered do you recall?

I think so, I can't remember which one and the one I have left is boxed up. I cleaned the battle damaged one up the best I could, I didn't like the finish.

Very cool. I'm interested in only the full bodied terminator. No busts.
Sounds like there will be a 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, and 1:4 endoskeleton. Geez!!!

1:2 bust

Back