Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be their Endoskeleton products.
You know, the ones that were supposed to be Chromed?

As regards to BSing customer, from MY memory:

We will use Alclad - Oh no, we couldn't ship that so used silver paint.

This will be produced by Toynami - Sorry they couldn't do it but we will sneak that info out when the finished product is shipped.

ES will be set after one month - Oh we forgot about that promise and will probably set it after three months (and round it off so we still have stock years later).

Don't forget about the breakout T-rex. A user on here leaked pics of the first ones to ship and they accused him and/or the owners of said piece of recasting and poorly painting their Rex. CC assured everyone that pieces will not look that bad and promised he would personally check every piece and touch-up when necessary before shipping out as part of a thorough quality control process. What happened? . . . . . . . People received their pieces which matched leaked pics.

Don't forget about the breakout T-rex. A user on here leaked pics of the first ones to ship and they accused him and/or the owners of said piece of recasting and poorly painting their Rex. CC assured everyone that pieces will not look that bad and promised he would personally check every piece and touch-up when necessary before shipping out as part of a thorough quality control process. What happened? . . . . . . . People received their pieces which matched leaked pics.

That was like 2015

I think it’s just the perspective.

The same incorrect shape, band widths, visor etc was evident in the unpainted proto. It's a mess.

attachment.php

Actually most of them didn't match the first pics, which were very poor looking indeed. It didn't turn out great, but it wasn't the disaster people made it out to be either, still Toynami should have done much better.

Actually most of them didn't match the first pics, which were very poor looking indeed. It didn't turn out great, but it wasn't the disaster people made it out to be either, still Toynami should have done much better.

No, they did. They were bad. I see you're still doing damage control for CC. Werent you dubbed, the CC- apologist, in that thread?

No, they did. They were bad. I see you're still doing damage control for CC. Werent you dubbed, the CC- apologist, in that thread?

No, I was one of the first ones to rip them for the paint job in those initial pics. I have had 2 of them personally. I know how they turned out. Do/did you own one?

Well, I see your imagination is hard at work again. If you bothered to pay attention you'd know I wasn't even talking about this piece in that reply.

I wasn't necessarily referring to you, but you are in here defending CC whenever someone mentions something negative about them, are you not?

I wasn't necessarily referring to you, but you are in here defending CC whenever someone mentions something negative about them, are you not?
I wasn't defending robo and I was actually criticizing those other pieces too. People like to create their own narrative, then others listen and think it's truth. Try actually reading the posts.

Back