Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must have had a few canceled orders then. When I placed my order a few months ago I was informed that they had two pre-order slots left. I think CC still has some left. I would go with the BD version though. If you change your mind you could still always get the clean one, I'm sure they'll be available for a while. Just my two cents.
Thanks for the input! I appreciate it. I'll probably go with the bd version but I may get the clean too we'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Heather stated they are receiving the shipment on the 5th and should start shipping
next week.

Shipping next week hopefully...

We are thrilled to announce that we will be receiving the 1984 Terminator Genisys Battle Damaged Busts at our facility on Thursday and should begin shipping them to customers next week!

I emailed them and received a reply asking me to confirm my phone number today. No shipping quotes yet. But I was told they are arriving on the 5th also so no rush..

Just fully paid mine, waiting for delivery to the UK now. Shipping is Abit high but I only collect Terminator and buy a few pieces here and there so it's not that bad to take, plus he looks stunning

Ordered thru Razor's edge,should be here Friday or Monday..heard the sculpt is 9.5/10 and paint is a 7 out of 10 from members on Facebook.

All sorted, just waiting for mine to be shipped now. I asked for an inspection of the item just to be on the safe side, it is apparently standard anyway. This is a very good practice...

Ill post some pics tomorrow. Hopefully the paint is high quality.

Ill post some pictures soon. It's pretty cool guys. The paint is pretty decent, nothing spectacular. It looks a bit "flat" if that makes sense. The endo eye fades out which is a pretty neat feature. The "human" eye looks a little weird/ It almost looks like it was printed on.

Back